Eternal Aegis Recruitment

1. ICHarper

2. MR14

3.NA

4. Around 2 years on PC now

5. Im looking for a good place to play with other players so I have a good and consistent high level squads for teralyst and orb mother farming and such.

6. Mostly on Fri, Sat, and Sun. But I am usually also on on evenings those others days.

7. Ive been in this clan before but I stopped playing the game for a while and Im now getting back into it. 

6 hours ago, ICHarper said:

1. ICHarper

2. MR14

3.NA

4. Around 2 years on PC now

5. Im looking for a good place to play with other players so I have a good and consistent high level squads for teralyst and orb mother farming and such.

6. Mostly on Fri, Sat, and Sun. But I am usually also on on evenings those others days.

7. Ive been in this clan before but I stopped playing the game for a while and Im now getting back into it. 

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂

hey im koiichii, mr 14 almost 15, 616 hours played time, america, was super casual for a long time, then got really into it, but then stopped when all my friends stopped playing and i wanna get back into it but i dont fancy solo play so looking for an active clan to do things in is my goal atm, i can play during the week but mainly the weekends since work takes up alot of time on the weekdays

13 minutes ago, Koiichii said:

hey im koiichii, mr 14 almost 15, 616 hours played time, america, was super casual for a long time, then got really into it, but then stopped when all my friends stopped playing and i wanna get back into it but i dont fancy solo play so looking for an active clan to do things in is my goal atm, i can play during the week but mainly the weekends since work takes up alot of time on the weekdays

Hi Koiichii, you are currently in a clan! Once you leave your clan, reply here again, and we will send you an invite 👍

1 hour ago, EarlAsterisk said:

EarlAsterisk

MR 18

NA

I was in this clan before, had inactivity due to health reasons but I'm back so would love to join again.

An Invitation has been sent to your inbox, and the discord info will be available in game. Welcome back to the clan! 😄 

Edited by --Aegis--Dandy
13 hours ago, BlankBroadcast said:

- BlankBroadcast

- MR 14

- US Region

- 5 years

- Strong research/ questing focus

An Invitation has been sent to your inbox, and the discord info will be available in game. Welcome to the clan! 😄 

Fr0stPr1me

MR13

Asia

180h  or so in game

Looking for active players, pref ones who know what they're doing

I play min 2-3 times a week depends on my schedule

Have/had a kind of solo clan with a buddy but he's not active anymore 

Edited by Fr0stPr1me
1 hour ago, Fr0stPr1me said:

Fr0stPr1me

MR13

Asia

180h  or so in game

Looking for active players, pref ones who know what they're doing

I play min 2-3 times a week depends on my schedule

Have/had a kind of solo clan with a buddy but he's not active anymore 

An Invitation has been sent to your inbox, and the discord info will be available in game. Welcome to the clan! 😄 

1. Erik4556
  2. MR17
  3. NA
  4. Around 2 years, 654 hours logged kyrU2oU.png
  5. A chill place to socialize and discuss the game,
  6. Around 10-20 hours a week.
  7. I was in 1 clan before I took an extended break, cannot recall the name, left on good terms because of said break.
3 hours ago, Erik4556 said:
  1. Erik4556
  2. MR17
  3. NA
  4. Around 2 years, 654 hours logged kyrU2oU.png
  5. A chill place to socialize and discuss the game,
  6. Around 10-20 hours a week.
  7. I was in 1 clan before I took an extended break, cannot recall the name, left on good terms because of said break.

1. Skibbster

2. MR 20

3. EU

4. Around 649 hours played

5. Socialization and weapon research

6. On average about 20 hours a week

7. I was a member of Phantom Vanguards a few months ago, I was let go due to an extended break from the game

Edited by Skibbster
Mis-remembered previous clan name
12 hours ago, Skibbster said:

1. Skibbster

2. MR 20

3. EU

7. I was a member of Phantom Vanguards a few months ago, I was let go due to an extended break from the game

Skibbster
We are full at the moment we will invite you as soon as we get a spot!

IGN: Little062

MR 11

United Kingdom

990 Hours (over 3 years)

Looking for a clan for a sense of community and support

Im able to play most days a week

I was in this clan before but was inactive for a while

Edited by Little062
19 hours ago, Skibbster said:

1. Skibbster

2. MR 20

3. EU

5 hours ago, Little062 said:

IGN: Little062

MR 11

United Kingdom

990 Hours (over 3 years)

Looking for a clan for a sense of community and support

Im able to play most days a week

I was in this clan before but was inactive for a while

Your in-game name: Arshypoo

Your Mastery Rank: 15

Your Region: Europe/NA (I travel often from the UK to Canada, thus accruing friends in both time zones)

The length of time you have been playing the game for: On and off for about 2 years

What you are looking for in a clan: People to talk to and play with and engage in conversation

How often are you able to play during a typical week: Been playing every day for the past 2 weeks or so

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Blossiming Serenity, no one talks much and everyone is doing their own thing

4 hours ago, Arshypoo said:

Your Region: Europe/NA (I travel often from the UK to Canada, thus accruing friends in both time zones)

The length of time you have been playing the game for: On and off for about 2 years

What you are looking for in a clan: People to talk to and play with and engage in conversation

How often are you able to play during a typical week: Been playing every day for the past 2 weeks or so

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Blossiming Serenity, no one talks much and everyone is doing their own thing

Arshypoo we are currently full so you'll be invited as soon as get an open spot!
Best of Luck!

7 hours ago, Arshypoo said:

1 hour ago, Grimithos said:

IGN:Grimithos

MR:12

Region:NA

Hours:452

Looking for: Just a clan with events and research

I play about every day 

I left my old clan because I have friends in this one

Well here we go i guess ~   

IGN: Taemiru
MR: 21
Region: EU
Playtime: Played over 1300+ h if you ask steam (but sadly according to warframe stats its only 900+h qwq) almost 4 years with huge breaks ~ 
What you are looking for in a clan:
Decent players to do mid/end game stuff with
How often are you able to play during a typical week:
Minimum 5-6h per day (Right now its more like 12+h per day but hey maybe i get a life someday ~ )
Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?
I have been in multiple, last one was "The Piece of Cake", nice peeps but very casual and i want to actually complete challenging stuff with my clan and not randoms from rec chat.