Eternal Aegis Recruitment

6 hours ago, Taemiru said:

Well here we go i guess ~   

IGN: Taemiru
MR: 21
Region: EU
Playtime: Played over 1300+ h if you ask steam (but sadly according to warframe stats its only 900+h qwq) almost 4 years with huge breaks ~ 
What you are looking for in a clan:
Decent players to do mid/end game stuff with
How often are you able to play during a typical week:
Minimum 5-6h per day (Right now its more like 12+h per day but hey maybe i get a life someday ~ )
Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?
I have been in multiple, last one was "The Piece of Cake", nice peeps but very casual and i want to actually complete challenging stuff with my clan and not randoms from rec chat.

An Invitation has been sent to your inbox, and the discord info will be available in game. Welcome to the clan! 😄 

23 minutes ago, Soulcaster77 said:
  1. Soulcaster77
  2. MR 14
  3. NA
  4. Been Playing for around 900 hours
  5. Looking for people to play and chat around with
  6. I play most days
  7. Used to be in this clan around the time the MR requirement was added but stopped playing do to IRL getting busy

An Invitation has been sent to your inbox, and the discord info will be available in game. Welcome back to the clan! I recognize your name.

Edited by --Aegis--Dandy
  1. BowenD
  2. MR 11 (But I'm friends with Grimithos and RagingBanano)
  3. NA
  4. Been playing for over a year, and have 500 hours in-game.
  5. Group of people who are willing to play together for fun and for advancement.
  6. Usually able to play every day.
  7. I have been in 2 clans before. I left the first because they were inactive, and the second so I could join this clan to be with my friends.
9 minutes ago, KingKolacheMan said:

IGN: KingKolacheMan

Mr: 15 with 450 ish hours

Region: NA

Looking for co-op people to queue with regularly

I play like 3 hours everyday

I've been in Royal Destiny, left because I stopped playing for a while.

8 minutes ago, BowenD said:
  1. BowenD
  2. MR 11 (But I'm friends with Grimithos and RagingBanano)
  3. NA
  4. Been playing for over a year, and have 500 hours in-game.
  5. Group of people who are willing to play together for fun and for advancement.
  6. Usually able to play every day.
  7. I have been in 2 clans before. I left the first because they were inactive, and the second so I could join this clan to be with my friends.

An Invitation has been sent to your inbox, and the discord info will be available in game. Welcome to the clan! 😄 

1. MysterMeta
  2. MR14
  3. OCE (Australia)
  4. 3ish years with 350 hours
  5. Just want to find some friendly people to chat with and play together
  6. I play every day normally for 5+ hours
  7. ive been in a few small clans before, but they usually become inactive after a while so im tryna join a big one
6 hours ago, MysterMeta said:
  1. MysterMeta
  2. MR14
  3. OCE (Australia)
  4. 3ish years with 350 hours
  5. Just want to find some friendly people to chat with and play together
  6. I play every day normally for 5+ hours
  7. ive been in a few small clans before, but they usually become inactive after a while so im tryna join a big one

24 minutes ago, srmanuk said:

IGN: srmanuk

MR:16

422 hours played

Region:EU

I was in a clan with friends but they dont play anymore 

1. Jupoopoo
  2. MR 18
  3. NA
  4. 469 Hours
  5. People to do late game content with and access to labs kek
  6. typically I'll play 3 to 5 hours a day.
  7. I have been a spectral ravens before, however i got kicked due to inactivity
57 minutes ago, Jupoopoo said:
  1. Jupoopoo
  2. MR 18
  3. NA
  4. 469 Hours
  5. People to do late game content with and access to labs kek
  6. typically I'll play 3 to 5 hours a day.
  7. I have been a spectral ravens before, however i got kicked due to inactivity

2 hours ago, StapledNuts said:

1. StapledNuts

2. MR16

3. EU

on and off since beta, I'm mainly looking for people to play with and a beautiful clan, probably around 40 hours a week, I have been in a clan but it kinda died out and the owners didn't care.

1 hour ago, ChuiLi said:

ChuiLi
MR16
EU
I've been playing for 8 months.
Been playing solo up until now, looking for people to play with (eidolons, arbitrations, etc).
Active 4-5 days per week.

Oriuke

MR 23

EU

~800h

Looking for people i can have fun with and count on for high level stuff

Everyday all day until Sept

Yes, i've been in Ghost clan Naxper, left because it was inactive

4 hours ago, Oriuke said:

Oriuke

MR 23

EU

~800h

Looking for people i can have fun with and count on for high level stuff

Everyday all day until Sept

Yes, i've been in Ghost clan Naxper, left because it was inactive

1 hour ago, ZaphkieII said:
  1. ZaphkieII
  2. MR 19
  3. EU
  4. 600h - Since Beta
  5. Looking for people to play with.
  6. Everyday until sept
  7. Ive been in Warframe Turkey but left beacuse of inactivity.

TheWW

MR 19

EUW

900h, played since beta with alot of breaks

Looking for people to play lategame stuff.

Playing 4-5 days/week

Been in the clan before but got removed beacuse of inactivity (life is a *@##$)

1 hour ago, TheWW said:

TheWW

MR 19

EUW

900h, played since beta with alot of breaks

Looking for people to play lategame stuff.

Playing 4-5 days/week

Been in the clan before but got removed beacuse of inactivity (life is a *@##$)

Hi! Your clan looks nice, I wonder if you would consider accepting me in?

in-game name: Vit0Corleone

1. Your Mastery Rank: MR22
  2. Your region: Portugal - English speaking - ( GMT/UK Time zone ) - Note: I play at all sorts of weird hours
  3. The length of time you have been playing the game for: 695h ( In game time ), started playing 3 months ago.
  4. What you are looking for in a clan: Team playing, socializing, having fun. Looking for an active clan, especially with Railjack around the corner ...
  5. How often are you able to play during a typical week: Typically 6+ hours per day, except when traveling for work
  6. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: Only my current clan, "The Pakk". Barely any active players nowadays and most are new. I guess just time to move on and look for a new home that is more active and engages in team activities. 

Eagerly awaiting your reply :-)

P.S. I play every day, but sometimes ( like once per month or something ) I have to travel for work, usually for 2-3 days tops. I will be travelling next week 3 days. Hopefully that's ok!

Edited by Vit0Corleone
2 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Hi! Your clan looks nice, I wonder if you would consider accepting me in?

in-game name: Vit0Corleone

1. Your Mastery Rank: MR22
  2. Your region: Portugal - English speaking - ( GMT/UK Time zone ) - Note: I play at all sorts of weird hours
  3. The length of time you have been playing the game for: 695h ( In game time ), started playing 3 months ago.
  4. What you are looking for in a clan: Team playing, socializing, having fun. Looking for an active clan, especially with Railjack around the corner ...
  5. How often are you able to play during a typical week: Typically 6+ hours per day, except when traveling for work
  6. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: Only my current clan, "The Pakk". Barely any active players nowadays and most are new. I guess just time to move on and look for a new home that is more active and engages in team activities. 

Eagerly awaiting your reply 🙂

P.S. I play every day, but sometimes ( like once per month or something ) I have to travel for work, usually for 2-3 days tops. I will be travelling next week 3 days. Hopefully that's ok!

Hi Vit0Corleone,

We are currently not recruiting until next week. I will PM you our discord link so that you can contact us directly on our discord server. You can follow our announcements on our discord and ask for an invite when we open recruitment back up.

Edited by --Aegis--Dandy

1. YigitSng
2. MR 12
3. EU
4 .240hours playing since last year
5. I am looking for people to play with, also my brother is in this clan he invited me.
6. 4-5 days a week i play about 4-5 hours a day
7. Ive been in Warframe Turkey but I left beacuse the clan died.