Eternal Aegis Recruitment

6 hours ago, Yigitsng said:

1. YigitSng
2. MR 12
3. EU
4 .240hours playing since last year
5. I am looking for people to play with, also my brother is in this clan he invited me.
6. 4-5 days a week i play about 4-5 hours a day
7. Ive been in Warframe Turkey but I left beacuse the clan died.

Hi Yigitsng, our recruitment is currently paused and it will resume next week. For the meantime, please ask your brother to invite you to our discord server. You can ask one of our officers on the discord for an invite to the clan next week.

2 hours ago, GlitchRadius said:

IGN : GlitchRadius

MR : 17

REGION : ASIA

previously kicked for being inactive recently so wanna rejoin 😕

1 hour ago, Thannatosx said:

IGN: Thannatosx

MR: 15

Region; NA

Played: 400+ Hours

I was kicked from this clan today for no reason. Been on everday

Hi, please view the details of our downsizing in #announcements on Discord. Both of you are welcome to return to our clan and have been added to our waitlist. If you do not have access to our discord, private message me here on the forums and i will provide it to you.

Hi guys, I just got kicked out of the clan for unknown reason? I have been in the clan since June 2018 and rarely inactive for more than 3 days .......

IGN: Mx83

MR: 22

Region: Asia

2 hours ago, Mx83 said:

Hi guys, I just got kicked out of the clan for unknown reason? I have been in the clan since June 2018 and rarely inactive for more than 3 days .......

IGN: Mx83

MR: 22

Region: Asia

31 minutes ago, Sorceror89 said:

Also kicked. In game most every day.

IGN Deceptecon

MR 25

Region NA

Hi guys, there was an announcement on our discord with Info with how to remain in the clan during our downsizing to Mountain Tier. If you missed it, no worries - you can join the waitlist on our discord. 

I will be messaging you our Discord link now.

2 hours ago, x0rr0 said:

Hi I would like to join your clan.

MR: 16
Region: EU
Language: English, German

Gameplay Hours per week: ~ 5-20

Hi x0rr0, thank you for your interest in our clan. Unfortunately, our recruitment will be closed for the next couple weeks.

3 hours ago, Denial_Dan said:

Hi, I'm an Ex-Member and I was inactive for a while, but I'm back now, could I please return?

Hi Dan, i have PM'ed you our discord link. Check out our #announcements when you are there for info on how to return to our clan.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Rebotexs2008 said:

Quisiera unirme a este clan, soy muy activo y me gusta contribuir en todo lo que el clan necesite

Hi Rebotexs, this clan is english only and it is also PC only. We unfortunately do not have a PS4 branch of the clan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Wyrmclaw said:

Hi - seem to have been kicked a little while ago - I know I've been only slightly active since losing my PC room to my infant son but do try to log in once a day and get a few missions in..

Hi Wyrmclaw, you are more than welcome to return to the clan. If you are gone for more than 7 days, let an Officer know on Discord. 

Once you leave your current clan, comment here again so i can invite you back 👍

On 2019-09-11 at 6:10 PM, --Aegis--Dandy said:

Hi Wyrmclaw, you are more than welcome to return to the clan. If you are gone for more than 7 days, let an Officer know on Discord. 

Once you leave your current clan, comment here again so i can invite you back 👍

Thanks I will get onto it this weekend - I'm not actually in another clan I just took the opportunity to create one so I could play with the Dojo for a bit!