491 hours in game and 1190 in steam.

An active and friendly community

Looking to get back into the game so probably every day

I was but it was a long time ago, forgot the name of it

An invitation has been sent! Welcome to the clan! 🙂

IGN: Shadowrabbit08

MR: 14

Region: NA

I’ve just recently got back into Warframe after about a year. I’m looking for descent group of people to play with and explore the content that’s been put out. I’ll be actively playing a few times a week for the foreseeable future. Lots of new stuff to do and tons of new things to explore.

33 minutes ago, Shadowrabbit08 said:

IGN: Shadowrabbit08

MR: 14

I’ve just recently got back into Warframe after about a year. I’m looking for descent group of people to play with and explore the content that’s been put out. I’ll be actively playing a few times a week for the foreseeable future. Lots of new stuff to do and tons of new things to explore.

An invitation has been sent! Welcome to the clan! 🙂

25 minutes ago, Grigham said:

IGN: Grigham

MR: 13

784 hrs 

Trying to play the game again--with the aid of a fun community to join in of course!

I forgot the name of the clan I was affiliated with 😕

IGN: Soul-Forged

MR: 19

Region: US East

Playtime: 1,500+ hours

I'm looking for an active clan to dive into Railjack with.

My typical playtime in a week can very due to work, but I try to get a productive few hours in.

I was in Hydra Corporation for nearly a year, I left do to being the only one online for the majority of my stay.

1 hour ago, Soul-Forged said:

IGN: Soul-Forged

MR: 19

Region: US East

Playtime: 1,500+ hours

I'm looking for an active clan to dive into Railjack with.

My typical playtime in a week can very due to work, but I try to get a productive few hours in.

I was in Hydra Corporation for nearly a year, I left do to being the only one online for the majority of my stay.

1. TypicalGuy

2. MR 11

3. US South

4. 164 Hours

5. Looking for people to guide me or give me tips as I progress through the content, and eventually doing the same for others.

6. Just re-joined Warframe so plenty of hours.

7. No

Edited by TypicalGuy
5 hours ago, TypicalGuy said:

1. TypicalGuy

2. MR 11

3. US South

4. 164 Hours

5. Looking for people to guide me or give me tips as I progress through the content, and eventually doing the same for others.

6. Just re-joined Warframe so plenty of hours.

7. No

IGN : NebulousDraco

MR : 19

Region : Australia?

Hours :1000+

What I am looking for : An active clan that can help me out when I need it

How often I can play : Hours may vary depending on when I get shifts at work, but I always play on Friday nights and weekends, so pretty often

Have I been in a clan before? : Yes, I have been in clans before. I left because they were either dead the vast majority of the time or nobody actually helped me out.

PS : plz send inv soon, I have my railjack to finish

Edited by NebulousDraco
8 hours ago, NebulousDraco said:

IGN : NebulousDraco

MR : 19

Region : Australia?

Hours :1000+

What I am looking for : An active clan that can help me out when I need it

How often I can play : Hours may vary depending on when I get shifts at work, but I always play on Friday nights and weekends, so pretty often

Have I been in a clan before? : Yes, I have been in clans before. I left because they were either dead the vast majority of the time or nobody actually helped me out.

PS : plz send inv soon, I have my railjack to finish

PC
IGN   Ol_Salty_Leg
MR 15
Region North America
Hours 530 on PC, 800+ Back when i played on Ps4
What I am Looking for : Love, or an active clan, Im not too picky.
Play availability: Fairly often 3 or more days a week
I have been part of many clans typically i leave to take a break from the game 

1 hour ago, Ol_Salty_Leg said:

PC
IGN   Ol_Salty_Leg
MR 15
Region North America
Hours 530 on PC, 800+ Back when i played on Ps4
What I am Looking for : Love, or an active clan, Im not too picky.
Play availability: Fairly often 3 or more days a week
I have been part of many clans typically i leave to take a break from the game 

On 2019-12-28 at 2:53 PM, FunDaM3ntal said:

PC
IGN   FunDaM3ntal
MR 19
Region North America
Hours 357
What I am Looking for : Just for a good and an active clan 🙂 
Play availability: 3 days a week or so

9 hours ago, Denial_Dan said:

PC

IGN Denial_Dan

Returning clan member

1. Your in-game name : Gandhari
  2. Your Mastery Rank : 16
  3. Your region : SEA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for : 798 hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan : An active and friendly community
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week : I usually spare an hour or two at weekdays, and a few hours at weekends
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? : Yes, in Candlestick. I was unusually very busy with work last month so i haven't had the chance to update the game nor log in. I didn't know about their newly updated inactivity policy until it hits me.
Edited by Gandhari
Correction
3 hours ago, Gandhari said:
  1. Your in-game name : Gandhari
  2. Your Mastery Rank : 16
  3. Your region : SEA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for : 798 hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan : An active and friendly community
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week : I usually spare an hour or two at weekdays, and a few hours at weekends
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? : Yes, in Candlestick. I was unusually very busy with work last month so i haven't had the chance to update the game nor log in. I didn't know about their newly updated inactivity policy until it hits me.

IGN: ein3016

MR: 17 (Almost 18)

Region: I'm in India right now as I am on holidays, will go back and stay in Australia halfway through January.

Time I have been playing the game for: I started as of July of 2017 and since then I have racked up about 1000+ hours (on steam).

What I am looking for in a clan: I am looking for a safe place where I can communicate and interact with other tenno. I also would like help from other clan members on different topics, such as a mission or picking between different weapons or warframes. 

How often I am able to play during a typical week: I usually play every day of the week if I'm not busy. But at least 5 days a week. 

Have i been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did I leave?: Yes, I was in a clan before, it was called "WeDieHard Clan" if I remember correctly. Sadly I got kicked because I was inactive for about 5 days, since I came to India and didn't have an internet connection for some time. 

I hope to join your clan as it seems like a very active space with a welcoming community. Cheers! 😁

12 hours ago, ein3016 said:

IGN: ein3016

MR: 17 (Almost 18)

Region: I'm in India right now as I am on holidays, will go back and stay in Australia halfway through January.

Time I have been playing the game for: I started as of July of 2017 and since then I have racked up about 1000+ hours (on steam).

What I am looking for in a clan: I am looking for a safe place where I can communicate and interact with other tenno. I also would like help from other clan members on different topics, such as a mission or picking between different weapons or warframes. 

How often I am able to play during a typical week: I usually play every day of the week if I'm not busy. But at least 5 days a week. 

Have i been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did I leave?: Yes, I was in a clan before, it was called "WeDieHard Clan" if I remember correctly. Sadly I got kicked because I was inactive for about 5 days, since I came to India and didn't have an internet connection for some time. 

I hope to join your clan as it seems like a very active space with a welcoming community. Cheers! 😁

• 2 weeks later...