Eternal Aegis Recruitment

8 minutes ago, (NSW)BreadBoi42 said:

Yes. Sorry if that is an inconvenience If that means your clan is unavailable then please let me know, if this is the case I would appreciate if you would recommend me any clans you think would accept me, Thanks For Your Time! 

Here is a nintendo switch clan. I encourage you to check them out. 

IGNInthemix

MR: 10

Region: EU east

Time Played: 330+ hours

What you are looking for in a clan: Somewhere to chill and play with people that are looking to have some fun and learn the game as it evolves!

How often are you able to play during a typical week: As many hours as i can, but typically during the weekend.

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? : Solo player for quite a while, so none!

1 hour ago, Inthemix said:

IGNInthemix

MR: 10

Region: EU east

Time Played: 330+ hours

What you are looking for in a clan: Somewhere to chill and play with people that are looking to have some fun and learn the game as it evolves!

How often are you able to play during a typical week: As many hours as i can, but typically during the weekend.

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? : Solo player for quite a while, so none!

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

2 hours ago, aPersonIsPlaying said:

1) aPersonIsPlaying

2) Mastery Rank 13

3) US

4) 500+

5) I'm usually online

IGN: SaToriSatyr
MR: 15
Region: EU
Been playing Warframe on and off for so many years now, got into it properly nearly two years ago now and switched to PC as my main platform for it. Been in a couple of clans but have left through inactivity or discomfort from really toxic chat. My brother got recruited recently (LostEidolon in case you have an active referral system) and said it's really chill and I've been to the Dojo a couple of times for trading. Nice place. I normally play at least once a week for an hour or more total. Cheers!

24 minutes ago, SaToriSatyr said:

IGN: SaToriSatyr
MR: 15
Region: EU
Been playing Warframe on and off for so many years now, got into it properly nearly two years ago now and switched to PC as my main platform for it. Been in a couple of clans but have left through inactivity or discomfort from really toxic chat. My brother got recruited recently (LostEidolon in case you have an active referral system) and said it's really chill and I've been to the Dojo a couple of times for trading. Nice place. I normally play at least once a week for an hour or more total. Cheers!

6 minutes ago, Velzari said:

1. Velzari.
2. MR26.
3. EU.
4. 1000 hours+.
5. Friendly community to talk and group up with.
6. Everyday.
7. Cannot remember clan name, took a break from game.

51 minutes ago, Phosgore666 said:

1. Phosgore666

2. MR 17

3. EU

4. About 600 thats what steam said

5. Friendly and chilled ppl to team up

6. I try everyday but my job sometime prevents me from it

7. dont know been over 1.5 years i guess

Just posted this to the Reddit recruitment thread in r/warframeclanrecruit, posting it here as well just to be sure I'm in the right place!

Hello there! I've been closely following Eternal Aegis recruitment for a couple months now and am excited at the opportunity to join!

IGN - Sifakila

Your Mastery Rank (Note: MR 10+ is required) - 13

Your region - North America (US)

The length of time you have been playing the game for - 500+ hours all told, started playing in earnest in January of this year or so

What you are looking for in a clan - a friendly, positive, active community with a serious attitude towards playing Warframe!

How often are you able to play during a typical week - quite a bit, certainly daily!

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? - I've been in three clans: Ethereal Tides, Terran Eclipse, and, most recently, Prospect of the Third. The first of these was very large, yet also felt difficult to connect with; I especially felt lost as a fairly new player at that point. The second was smaller and quieter, perhaps too quiet - I'm interested in a clan that offers a moderate amount of sociability and plenty of ways to network with fellow players. The third was in the midst of a revamp/revive and while I appreciated their efforts and helped as much as I could, in the end I'm really looking for a more active, well-established community to join.

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by Sifakila
3 hours ago, StrangeEscape said:

IGN - StrangeEscape

MR - 15

Region - Asia

PlayTime 500+

2 hours ago, Sifakila said:

Just posted this to the Reddit recruitment thread in r/warframeclanrecruit, posting it here as well just to be sure I'm in the right place!

Hello there! I've been closely following Eternal Aegis recruitment for a couple months now and am excited at the opportunity to join!

IGN - Sifakila

Your Mastery Rank (Note: MR 10+ is required) - 13

Your region - North America (US)

The length of time you have been playing the game for - 500+ hours all told, started playing in earnest in January of this year or so

What you are looking for in a clan - a friendly, positive, active community with a serious attitude towards playing Warframe!

How often are you able to play during a typical week - quite a bit, certainly daily!

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? - I've been in three clans: Ethereal Tides, Terran Eclipse, and, most recently, Prospect of the Third. The first of these was very large, yet also felt difficult to connect with; I especially felt lost as a fairly new player at that point. The second was smaller and quieter, perhaps too quiet - I'm interested in a clan that offers a moderate amount of sociability and plenty of ways to network with fellow players. The third was in the midst of a revamp/revive and while I appreciated their efforts and helped as much as I could, in the end I'm really looking for a more active, well-established community to join.

Thanks in advance!!