Jump to content

Eternal Aegis Recruitment


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TheDCLXVI666 said:

1. TheDCLXVI666
2. MR 17
3. ASIA
4. Almost 700 hours
5. A community to play and trade with
6. Every weekend on a typical week; during a time of lockdowns however, i play daily.

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KyleZeGoon said:
  1. KyleZeGoon
  2. MR 10
  3. Europe
  4. Playing properly for the last few weeks
  5. Meet more players & Party up for end game activities
  6. Everyday (Quarantine and all...)

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Step86 said:

1. Step86
2. MR10
3. UK
4. Started playing again last few weeks
5. Meet new players, groups and endgame
6. Everyday at the moment (Lockdown)

 

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

 

Edited by --Aegis--MR9
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vallorane said:
  1. IGN: Vallorane
  2. MR: 25
  3. Region: Europe
  4. 1,4k+ hours
  5. A community to talk to, trade/play with
  6. Practically everyday but I'm working remotely currently so I may be just tired after work


 

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Ice-Kitsune
  2. MR 18
  3. North America (canada)
  4. on and off for the last 7 years (I know my account says six but stuff happened)
  5. Looking for people to chill and chat with, even if I am a tad shy and will have to warm up a bit before accepting help at times
  6. I am able to play pretty well every day of the week!
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PlsNoticeMeSenpaiii said:
  1. PlsNoticeMeSenpaiii 
  2. MR10
  3. NA
  4. ~200 Hours, took a hiatus but am just getting back into it!
  5. Community
  6. in the evenings for a few hours

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ice-Kitsune said:
  1. Ice-Kitsune
  2. MR 18
  3. North America (canada)
  4. on and off for the last 7 years (I know my account says six but stuff happened)
  5. Looking for people to chill and chat with, even if I am a tad shy and will have to warm up a bit before accepting help at times
  6. I am able to play pretty well every day of the week!

Hi, are you on PC? I am having some trouble finding your IGN in-game. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ice-Kitsune said:

Heya I am, I changed it and forgot to fix my post! My in game name is now Zatharis_Sunzaza
And should permanently stay as such

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marshi said:

IGN: Marshi

MR: 27

Region: NA

I've been playing this game since August, 2015. Looking for a clan that I can join and interact with others. I can play 2-3 days a week.

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Your in-game name QDrokks
    1. Your Mastery Rank 15
  2. Your region Europe
  3. The length of time you have been playing the game for took a break for awhile but looking to return used to be a member of the clan a few years
  4. What you are looking for in a clan friendly and helpfull
  5. How often you are able to play during a typical week nearly everyday
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, QDrokks said:
  1. Your in-game name QDrokks
    1. Your Mastery Rank 15
  2. Your region Europe
  3. The length of time you have been playing the game for took a break for awhile but looking to return used to be a member of the clan a few years
  4. What you are looking for in a clan friendly and helpfull
  5. How often you are able to play during a typical week nearly everyday

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Your in-game name: Kuriu_Kunn
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: MR 10+ is required): MR16
  3. Your region: USA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: Started beginning of 2020
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: casual/friendly players
  6. How often you are able to play during a typical week: 4+ days
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kuriu_Kunn said:
  1. Your in-game name: Kuriu_Kunn
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: MR 10+ is required): MR16
  3. Your region: USA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: Started beginning of 2020
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: casual/friendly players
  6. How often you are able to play during a typical week: 4+ days

An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan!

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...