Eternal Aegis Recruitment

On 2020-10-25 at 8:56 PM, AnimosticShep said:
  1. AnimosticShep
  2. MR11
  3. North America 
  4. A few years, very off and on.
  5. Mostly to get past the Dojo Wall. The clan I was in before my last break no longer exists. I'm interested in being more clan active tho.
  6. 1-3 hours/day 3-5 days/week

Hi, sorry this is a late reply. I see you are in Space Shark incorporated. Are you still looking to join, or did you end up joining it instead?

QuantumGucci

MR13

US East

Started on xbox when the game first launched, played again on PC like 2 years ago, on and off since.

Assistance with old and new content but mostly community to do it all with because #*!% progression without a community.

1-2 hours a day at first, so I don't overwhelm myself with the mass of content I've yet to do. (want to avoid burnout)

• Like 1

Greetings, I would like to join your clan.

1) In-game name: Kelalatir

2) MR 11

3) Region: US

4) Been playing off and on for a year

5) I'm looking for squad mates, trading partners, and friends to hang out with

6) Some weeks I can play 4 or 5 days, other weeks, only a day or two, though I might log in long enough to get the daily bonus.

Thank you for your consideration

• Like 1

Good Evening!

1. PC - PirateWayra
  2. Your Mastery Rank - 26
  3. North America (CST)
  4. I have been playing the game on and off since launch, but switched to PC sometime within the past 2 years from PS4 and had to start all over. Currently steam says I have played 1,292.9 hours, which most is actual play time. I probably have put double this amount of time between both of my accounts.
  5. I am looking for a space to communicate with and socialize with other players and sometimes run matches together. I typically play solo, but I do like helping people. I am mostly looking for shared interest in Warframe with others.
  6. This question is difficult to answer. I work a lot most weeks, so it really depends on what is going on that week. Ideally at least 8+ hours a week. I play much more if the opportunity is available that week. This is why I clan with a discord is ideal with me, as I can still chat with people when I am busier.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like 1
On 2020-11-03 at 9:39 AM, Ornarith said:

1. Ornarith 

2.MR13

3.US Region

4.Been off and on for years but haven't played for a while

5.Just somewhere to chill

6. 4-5 hours most days 

On 2020-11-04 at 11:30 PM, QuantumGucci said:

QuantumGucci

MR13

US East

Started on xbox when the game first launched, played again on PC like 2 years ago, on and off since.

Assistance with old and new content but mostly community to do it all with because #*!% progression without a community.

1-2 hours a day at first, so I don't overwhelm myself with the mass of content I've yet to do. (want to avoid burnout)

On 2020-11-05 at 6:03 AM, HomelessRockGod said:
  1. HomelessRockGod
  2. MR13
  3. OCE/US
  4. Two years.
  5. To hang out and get into a few regular groups.
  6. Everyday, 1-3 hours.

On 2020-11-05 at 8:46 PM, SevnWolf said:
  1. SevnWolf
  2. MR 15
  3. CST  GMT-6
  4. 4 months
  5. Community, regular events (kuva grinds, arbitrations, eido hunts, PT), assistance in min-maxing, theme
  6. Typically 3-4 hours per day.

On 2020-11-06 at 6:42 PM, Kelalatir said:

Greetings, I would like to join your clan.

1) In-game name: Kelalatir

2) MR 11

3) Region: US

4) Been playing off and on for a year

5) I'm looking for squad mates, trading partners, and friends to hang out with

6) Some weeks I can play 4 or 5 days, other weeks, only a day or two, though I might log in long enough to get the daily bonus.

Thank you for your consideration

On 2020-11-07 at 10:21 PM, PirateWayra said:

Good Evening!

1. PC - PirateWayra
  2. Your Mastery Rank - 26
  3. North America (CST)
  4. I have been playing the game on and off since launch, but switched to PC sometime within the past 2 years from PS4 and had to start all over. Currently steam says I have played 1,292.9 hours, which most is actual play time. I probably have put double this amount of time between both of my accounts.
  5. I am looking for a space to communicate with and socialize with other players and sometimes run matches together. I typically play solo, but I do like helping people. I am mostly looking for shared interest in Warframe with others.
  6. This question is difficult to answer. I work a lot most weeks, so it really depends on what is going on that week. Ideally at least 8+ hours a week. I play much more if the opportunity is available that week. This is why I clan with a discord is ideal with me, as I can still chat with people when I am busier.

Thank you for your consideration.

On 2020-11-10 at 1:34 AM, AlteredBeast1234 said:

1. AlteredBeast1234
2. MR 20
3. NA
4. Been playing off and on for about 2 years
5. I'm looking for some chill people to group with and to catch up on what ive missed in the past few updates as I've just returned from a break.
6. Usually play a couple hours each day.

Some of you have been sent invites over the last week or two, others contacted someone in-game, and some through the recruit chat. Welcome to the Clan!

And you too HeartOfTheLost.

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas
Forgot to include HeartOfTheLost like an idiot
On 2020-11-13 at 11:56 PM, Cpt.Kai said:
  1. Cpt.Kai
  2. MR 12
  3. Asia
  4. Been playing off and on for about 3 years
  5. find squad
  6. Some weeks I can play 4 or 5 days

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I see you joined another clan. Hope you enjoy it, or if you were already there and trying to join us, let me now🙂

I can't spell to save my life

Hi all

My IG name is NZPixie, RL husband of Vaevot. MR14, my fave toon is Wisp - i love playing support roles. We live in New Zealand and i have been playing WF for 7 months now and pc gaming in general for just under 14 years. I am looking for a clan who is active, chatty and loves to run random stuff together. I play in the afternoons and evenings 3-4 times a week.

Thank you :)

13 hours ago, NzPixie said:

Hi all

My IG name is NZPixie, RL husband of Vaevot. MR14, my fave toon is Wisp - i love playing support roles. We live in New Zealand and i have been playing WF for 7 months now and pc gaming in general for just under 14 years. I am looking for a clan who is active, chatty and loves to run random stuff together. I play in the afternoons and evenings 3-4 times a week.

Thank you :)

13 hours ago, Vaevot said:

ING: Vaevot

MR17

New Zealand

7 months

more challenging stuff, eidolon runs. generally more big missions 

i try to come every evening 

An invitation has been sent to both your inbox's in-game. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂

This should be a good place for you NzPixie, alot of different, fun, and chatty people! Looking forward to seeing you both in-game, I'm very chatty too ;)

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:

1. FateKasumi
  2. MR13
  3. NA
  4. 598.1 hours (according to steam) / 373 hours (according to in game profile record... i don't know how these works with such a huge differences @@)
  5. Looking for a chill environment and have someone to enjoy the game together with. Although I must admit I wasn't going to go "public" at all until the amount of hours I've solo'ed.... it's.... just.... too.... lonely.... xD (also not to mention I felt like I needed to do extra grind to get certain stuffs like relic related items for example.... which is starting to feel tiresome)
  6. I have my high time and low time as I also play some other games as well. Although I've recently just came back from a hiatus and I'm well hooked back into warframe so am at my high time. Which means I'm usually around PST (GST - 8 I believe) 12pm (sometimes as early as 5am... who knows? xD) ~ 8:30pm, and also 11:00pm ~ 12:00pm (occasionally goes to 1am. Again, who knows...? xD) I haven't quite got the exact schedule for my low time however as I'm currently in fever with this but I'll be sure I login and get some daily stuffs done or what not... or if I can't make it for a couple days I'll let you people know :3
Edited by FateKasumi

1.einPunkt 

2.MR28

3.EU

4.1885 hours according to the ingame profile

5. I am looking for a friendly guild. yes, that is pretty much all. I want to have people to chat with about Warframe. 

6. I play around 5-7 times in a week. I am usually online between 6:00pm and 8:00pm

On 2020-11-24 at 12:54 AM, FateKasumi said:
  1. FateKasumi
  2. MR13
  3. NA
  4. 598.1 hours (according to steam) / 373 hours (according to in game profile record... i don't know how these works with such a huge differences @@)
  5. Looking for a chill environment and have someone to enjoy the game together with. Although I must admit I wasn't going to go "public" at all until the amount of hours I've solo'ed.... it's.... just.... too.... lonely.... xD (also not to mention I felt like I needed to do extra grind to get certain stuffs like relic related items for example.... which is starting to feel tiresome)
  6. I have my high time and low time as I also play some other games as well. Although I've recently just came back from a hiatus and I'm well hooked back into warframe so am at my high time. Which means I'm usually around PST (GST - 8 I believe) 12pm (sometimes as early as 5am... who knows? xD) ~ 8:30pm, and also 11:00pm ~ 12:00pm (occasionally goes to 1am. Again, who knows...? xD) I haven't quite got the exact schedule for my low time however as I'm currently in fever with this but I'll be sure I login and get some daily stuffs done or what not... or if I can't make it for a couple days I'll let you people know :3

An invitation has been sent to both your inbox's in-game. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Sorry again for such a late response.

• Like 1
On 2020-11-24 at 10:13 AM, einPunkt said:

1.einPunkt 

2.MR28

3.EU

4.1885 hours according to the ingame profile

5. I am looking for a friendly guild. yes, that is pretty much all. I want to have people to chat with about Warframe. 

6. I play around 5-7 times in a week. I am usually online between 6:00pm and 8:00pm

An invitation has been sent to both your inbox's in-game. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 And sorry to you as well for this being so late.

Also, make sure to join our Clan and Alliance forum groups as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums

On 2020-11-27 at 6:13 PM, Vector012 said:

IGN: Vector012

MR 26

US Region

1,100+ hrs

I'm looking for a laid back clan with a large member base.  I log in a couple of times each week.

An invitation has been sent to both your inbox's in-game. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂

Also, make sure to join our Clan and Alliance forum groups as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums

16 hours ago, dStryde said:

Hi! I'm looking for a clan to join! Play almost everyday.

MR 21.

Looking to play with new people, laid back and just have fun!

-dStryde

Hello, It looks like you are currently in a Clan. If you are still looking to join us, let me know, unless you joined there instead of us. In that case, Have Fun! 🙂