1 hour ago, DTK2 said:

IGN: DTK2

mr: 15

region: NA

Time: on and off for 4 years

I need a chill environment to continue my grind for everything

play: 3 days a week

An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox.. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums

1. nire12
  2. MR 16
  3. Region EU
  4. Length of time: Since 2013 on ps4 (Still waiting for cross-anything)
  5. Looking for in a clan: Nice people, cool name, emblem, and dojo
  6. Time to play during a typical week: Everyday usually, but sometimes unavailable for a whole week
21 hours ago, nire12 said:
  1. nire12
  2. MR 16
  3. Region EU
  4. Length of time: Since 2013 on ps4 (Still waiting for cross-anything)
  5. Looking for in a clan: Nice people, cool name, emblem, and dojo
  6. Time to play during a typical week: Everyday usually, but sometimes unavailable for a whole week

An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox.. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Also, you'll have a 10 day inactivity period and If you'll be gone longer then that, let an officer know and they'll be able to help you out.

Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums

IGN: yeyo29 

MR11

NA

Length of time: on and off since 2018

Looking for in a clan: nice people and bps

Play: Every couple of days

Edited by yeyo29
  1. Kalystos
  2. MR12
  3. NA East coast
  4. On and off for a couple years, ~300 hours
  5. People to play with/do group stuff with 
  6. Usually play everyday right now, for at least a couple hours
11 hours ago, yeyo29 said:

IGN: yeyo29 

MR11

NA

Length of time: on and off since 2018

Looking for in a clan: nice people and bps

Play: Every couple of days

2 hours ago, Kalystos said:
  1. Kalystos
  2. MR12
  3. NA East coast
  4. On and off for a couple years, ~300 hours
  5. People to play with/do group stuff with 
  6. Usually play everyday right now, for at least a couple hours

An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂

Ign:ThaAmateurGamer

2.MR14

3.Region: North America

4. Used to be in the clan but stopped playing for a bit, looking to get bac k into warframe now

5.People to run missions with and a friendly community

6. Playing whenever i have the time to

Edited by ThaAmateurGamer
On 2021-01-10 at 2:45 AM, ThaAmateurGamer said:

Ign:ThaAmateurGamer

2.MR14

3.Region: North America

4. Used to be in the clan but stopped playing for a bit, looking to get bac k into warframe now

5.People to run missions with and a friendly community

6. Playing whenever i have the time to

1. Cryshie
2. MR20
3. EU player
4. On and off for a year or two
5. Nice people, good environment and I need a completed Dojo to continue the grind
6. I play 3-4 days a week, a few hours per day.

16 hours ago, Cryshie said:

1. Cryshie
2. MR20
3. EU player
4. On and off for a year or two
5. Nice people, good environment and I need a completed Dojo to continue the grind
6. I play 3-4 days a week, a few hours per day.

Hi Cryshie, I see you are currently in a clan. If you joined there instead, then alright. But, if you are still interested, reply here, and I'll make sure to get you an invite quickly. 👍

Hi,

my (ingame-) name is Janixon, mastery rank 17 from germany. Been playing for a couple of years but for fun and not trying too hard.
Im looking for fun members and a good time with no particular responsibilities. I try to play at least once a weak although my job forces me to take breaks up to seven weekdays.

I'm looking forward hearing from you
Janixon

3 hours ago, Janixon said:

Hi,

my (ingame-) name is Janixon, mastery rank 17 from germany. Been playing for a couple of years but for fun and not trying too hard.
Im looking for fun members and a good time with no particular responsibilities. I try to play at least once a weak although my job forces me to take breaks up to seven weekdays.

I'm looking forward hearing from you
Janixon

Hey Janixon,

I've sent you an invite. Our starting inactivity is 10 days for initiates, so you should be just fine if your job forces you to not play. Also, if you do get kicked out for inactivity, you can rejoin at any time by asking here again, or messaging anyone from the contact list in-game. Welcome to the clan!

5 hours ago, chris11012 said:

chris11012

MR 12

united states 

330 hours +

looking for people to play the new content with

3-6 hours a week sometimes more

Hi chris, An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂

1. Sykoreon
  2. Mastery Rank 10
  3. Europe West
  4. Account is around 3 years old, played the game for very little then quit since I had little time. Now I came back and playing it daily for at least 2 hours
  5. Looking for a beautiful emblem, dojo and name that I am happy to carry
  6. Around 10 hours
7 hours ago, Sykoreon said:
  1. Sykoreon
  2. Mastery Rank 10
  3. Europe West
  4. Account is around 3 years old, played the game for very little then quit since I had little time. Now I came back and playing it daily for at least 2 hours
  5. Looking for a beautiful emblem, dojo and name that I am happy to carry
  6. Around 10 hours

Hi Sykorean,

22 hours ago, NathanDee said:

(IGN PC) Nathandee

MR 11

UK (scotland)

Time played is 158 hours

Need people to play with/talk with i.e Discord

hopefully 10hours a week (2 hours aday)

Hey Nathan, An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 We have a pretty active discord server, so you should definitely be able to find some people to chat with!

IGN: Excenegade

MR16

Philippines

Time played is 533 hours

Started playing around 4 years ago (took 2 years break). Came back because my friends started playing again. I want to join a more active clan because my old clan, only has around 10 out of the 50+ members online. I also need to catch up with the new content lol (I stopped playing at around the POE update).

Edited by Excenegade
18 hours ago, Excenegade said:

IGN: Excenegade

MR16

Philippines

Time played is 533 hours

Started playing around 4 years ago (took 2 years break). Came back because my friends started playing again. I want to join a more active clan because my old clan, only has around 10 out of the 50+ members online. I also need to catch up with the new content lol (I stopped playing at around the POE update).

Hi Excenegade, I see you are currently in a clan. If you joined there instead, then have fun! But, if you are still interested, reply here, and I'll get you an invite.🙂

1: My in-game name is Supermonday

2: I am currently mastery rank 16

3: I am from North America

4: I've been playing the game sporadically for about 7 years now

5: My primary desire in a clan is to have a group of people I can turn to for help when I can figure something out or to seek advice from so I can get the most out of my gear.

6: In a typical week I try to play for at least 4 hours. More if my schedule permits.