Jump to content
--Aegis--Dandy

Eternal Aegis Recruitment

Recommended Posts

IGN: Little062

MR: 11

Region: EU

Time: 898 hours

Reason: Good helpful community and dojo 

Times a week: 4-5 days a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Little062 said:

IGN: Little062

MR: 11

Region: EU

Time: 898 hours

Reason: Good helpful community and dojo 

Times a week: 4-5 days a week

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. TMMania
  2. 19
  3. America
  4. Since 2015; 775 hours in Warframe Stats
  5. A friendly group of people to play with and get to know
  6. ~Every other day. More often after content releases
Edited by JinxxyJinx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JinxxyJinx said:
  1. TMMania
  2. 19
  3. America
  4. Since 2015; 775 hours in Warframe Stats
  5. A friendly group of people to play with and get to know
  6. ~Every other day. More often after content releases

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  1. BenaiahTheophilus
  2. MR 9 (The Sacrifice completed)
  3. US Region 
  4. 216 hours of game time recorded in Steam, more hours played outside of Steam
  5. Casual play, friends, squad mates
  6. 4-5 nights a week
Edited by BenaiahTheophilus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. IGN: Big_Ben808
  2. MR12 with all main quest completed and only optional Cephalon Suda quest completed
  3. USA
  4. I have been playing the game for almost a month and a half
  5. I'm looking for a clan not only with good research but with active, & friendly members that can educate me more and more about the game. I may be MR12 but I only know so much.
  6. Im often on 3-4hrs a day, everyday of the week. Gotta keep up with that daily log in lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BenaiahTheophilus said:

 

  1. BenaiahTheophilus
  2. MR 9 (The Sacrifice completed)
  3. US Region 
  4. 216 hours of game time recorded in Steam, more hours played outside of Steam
  5. Casual play, friends, squad mates
  6. 4-5 nights a week

 

36 minutes ago, Big_Ben808 said:
  1. IGN: Big_Ben808
  2. MR12 with all main quest completed and only optional Cephalon Suda quest completed
  3. USA
  4. I have been playing the game for almost a month and a half
  5. I'm looking for a clan not only with good research but with active, & friendly members that can educate me more and more about the game. I may be MR12 but I only know so much.
  6. Im often on 3-4hrs a day, everyday of the week. Gotta keep up with that daily log in lol

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: Ninjakiller9000

MR: 4

Region: US

Hours: 78 on steam, more on ps4

Reason: Friendly and helpful community as well as research

Time: a couple hours a day

Edited by Ninjakiller9000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ninjakiller9000 said:

IGN: Ninjakiller9000

MR: 4

Region: US

Hours: 78 on steam, more on ps4

Reason: Friendly and helpful community as well as research

Time: a couple hours a day

Hi Ninjakiller! Unfortunately we have a requirement of: MR 10 + OR having "The Sacrifice" quest complete. Once you meet one of these conditions, i encourage you to re-apply to our clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in-game name akashic10

Mastery Rank 11 

Region Asia

I have been playing the game about 312 hours

What you are looking for in a clan : friends and active clan

How often are you able to play during a typical week : I play everyday 3-4 hours for day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, akashic10 said:

in-game name akashic10

Mastery Rank 11 

Region Asia

I have been playing the game about 312 hours

What you are looking for in a clan : friends and active clan

How often are you able to play during a typical week : I play everyday 3-4 hours for day

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xxmvexx said:

IGN: xxmvexx

Hi! Unfortunately we cant offer you a spot in our clan at this time due to us requiring new recruits to have either MR 10 or have completed "The Sacrifice" quest. We also require new recruits to answer a few questions found in the main post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there I'm looking for a clan so I can ask somewhere other than Recruit chat if they wanna join in doing some bounties in a row and just chat from time to time

  1. Sneakyfletcher
  2. MR 20 (I should really get around to doing the MR test so I can impress you with a 21)
  3. NA CST 
  4. 3 years
  5. I'm looking for a clan that has most of the research done so I can build some of the weapons that I'm missing but most importantly a place where I can just say hey and people will reply and not be the Region chat chaotic chatter.
  6. weekdays: At night and just 1 or 2 hours     weekends: After noon and well into the small hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, sneakyfletcher said:

Hello there I'm looking for a clan so I can ask somewhere other than Recruit chat if they wanna join in doing some bounties in a row and just chat from time to time

  1. Sneakyfletcher
  2. MR 20 (I should really get around to doing the MR test so I can impress you with a 21)
  3. NA CST 
  4. 3 years
  5. I'm looking for a clan that has most of the research done so I can build some of the weapons that I'm missing but most importantly a place where I can just say hey and people will reply and not be the Region chat chaotic chatter.
  6. weekdays: At night and just 1 or 2 hours     weekends: After noon and well into the small hours

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Your in-game name: Nothsa013
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 20
  3. Your Region: NA / central time zone
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: >1 year / > 1000 in-game hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Active chat and theroycarft, friendly environment, teams to run special events with
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: 10+ hours/week. I work 2 jobs and in school, but I manage to play daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nothsa013 said:
  1. Your in-game name: Nothsa013
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 20
  3. Your Region: NA / central time zone
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: >1 year / > 1000 in-game hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Active chat and theroycarft, friendly environment, teams to run special events with
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: 10+ hours/week. I work 2 jobs and in school, but I manage to play daily.

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Klung5 said:

IGN: Klung5
MR 20
Asia player 

Hi, Klung! Are you able to answer our recruitment questions?

  1. Your in-game name: 
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 
  3. Your Region: 
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: 
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: 
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. IGN: Klung5

2. MR: 20

3. Region: Asia

4. played time: 829hrs

5. What you are looking for in a clan: i'm looking for a friendly environment and allow me to play casually cause i can't be always active

6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: maybe 3-5 days/week, and 3-5 hours/day

Edited by Klung5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Klung5 said:

1. IGN: Klung5

2. MR: 20

3. Region: Asia

4. played time: 829hrs

5. What you are looking for in a clan: i'm looking for a friendly environment and allow me to play casually cause i can't be always active

6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: maybe 3-5 days/week, and 3-5 hours/day

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: Apexiix

MR: 14

Region: NA

Play Time: ~350 hours

What Im looking for in a clan: A Helpful and active clan. Also that Mentorship Program sounds interesting.

How often Im able to play during a typical week: 3-4 Days a week for ~2-4 hours depending on my mood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Apexiix said:

IGN: Apexiix

MR: 14

Region: NA

Play Time: ~350 hours

What Im looking for in a clan: A Helpful and active clan. Also that Mentorship Program sounds interesting.

How often Im able to play during a typical week: 3-4 Days a week for ~2-4 hours depending on my mood.

An invitation has been sent! welcome to the clan 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...