Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ship Mandachord issues in 23.1..3

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Thank you thank you thank you for giving us the ability to play our custom songs in our ship.   I already owned all the instrument packs and had a ton of custom music made!.   So I am abusing the hell out of the mandachord on my ship!!!  I am having two small issues.

1. mandachord playback is kind of really laggy and skippy.  Its like that when you are in Octavia's Mandachord making music, but more importantly its like that while its being blasted through your ship.  Like it skips 3-6 notes at a time occasionally.  Really badly when messing with menus and stuff BUT even if your not messing with windows and just sitting there chilling.  
  2. I made a song and added a continuous single note melody and then wanted to almost completely mute it so it could just barely be heard and not be annoying.  So I moved the volume slider for melody almost all the way to the left and saved the song.  When it plays in my orbiter it ignores the volume setting and playing that melody note at full blast lol which is not good.  Also tried muting it completely and it still plays it.   (Not sure if it does the same thing when used in battle)   So possible bug??

But Sound Team killed it !!!!! Now just give us tons of more instrument packs and song slots!!!  I got plats to burn!!!   Guess I will make a video and let you guys hear my songs.  I try to have original music and not covers.    Then maybe you will get inspired to upgrade mandchord even further by letting us stretch notes or adding more bars for more complex music!!

Several of the tracks in this video have that laggy/skippy thing i was talking about.  

Anyways let me know if you liked any of them.  Otherwise thanx for such an awesome addition to the game. 

*edit  Forgot to say.   Antonio and Shadowwulf were not made by me.  Those are just the names of the guys I got them from and I think they made them.   The rest are mine.  

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN