Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Alert thoughts & What I would like to see from them.

DenaBeloved

Hello. Due note that this is just from my own experience, and thus giving insight from said experience on what may help in the challenge issue in Warframe.  And no, not saying the Survival version is bad or unfitting. Just giving my thoughts as a person who does not play them and would like to see more from such ideas.

After learning of the Elite Alerts, I thought upon challenge in Warframe further. That the Elite Alerts in Warframe are not the kind of challenge I would be keen on. 

A survival with 80-100 level foes sounds nice, till ya know people will be able to clear waves of foes easily with abilities and otherwise. I rather not play a game mode built around endurance, that is not a real kind of challenge to me. It is more a challenge of how long you wanna keep winning, or how long till the foes become too much to overcome with what was used. 

I rather have bosses like the Eidolons and so on. Where you cannot just use abilities to win, though people have found ways, even there.

So for me, it would have to be tweaking of bosses. Boss Alerts, Eidolon-like superbosses, and so on.

Just some thoughts, is all heheh Am aware this is a kind of test for DE with endgame stuff. But may as well say what I think of such things.  Would like to think this could help with people who do not care for high MR, as well as not needing certain builds possibly all the time.

Edited by DenaBeloved