Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of all that is just, good and righteous!...

(PSN)Dixiedevil

You do realize that people who don't bring Relics into a Void Fissure mission, or get enough Reactant to open a Relic, don't get a relic reward at all?  Only those who have opened Relics at the end of the mission get Relic rewards.  Not to mention that these people are probably farming Void Traces in order to get better stuff from their relics later.

To call them "panhandlers" is grossly inaccurate, as they're not getting your relic rewards.

Edited by (PS4)Eradose

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Eradose said:

You do realize that people who don't bring Relics into a Void Fissure mission, or get enough Reactant to open a Relic, don't get a relic reward at all?  Only those who have opened Relics at the end of the mission get Relic rewards.  Not to mention that these people are probably farming Void Traces in order to get better stuff from their relics later.

To call them "panhandlers" is grossly inaccurate, as they're not getting your relic rewards.

i think OP is mostly annoyed because if not all 4 players have a relic equipped, this decreases the chances of randomly getting something good from another person's relic.

Edited by MysticDragonMage

They’re still preventing 3 other people from a third option. I didn’t know that they don’t get a reward because I’ve never done it. So many times I’ve seen all 4 with 10/10 and 3 rewards. It sucks and if purposeful, it’s an a-hole move. Also, if you couldn’t see that my post was also somewhat tongue and cheek, you’re not very perceptive. That being said, I stand by my drawn and quartered remark.

Im not a jerk so if I just want trace I solo.  (problem is I never see survivals or excavations).   If I felt inclined I might even recruit a squad who also all only want trace or dont care.   

But yeah those people who dont bring relics suck.  When im doing lith its usually cuz I need a forma and I need the extra chances at getting them.  

BUT!!!!!  I think the majority of the blame is on DE.  Void Trace should flow like water and come from any mission type.  Alerts, invasions, sorties, kuva, star chart.