Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReaperOfTheSouls

Sharing your fashion

If youre low on time just read the highlighted text.

Story time, a few weeks ago, after days of grinding and cooking, i finally finished the most cool looking frame, Harrow. The first thing i did (ofcourse) was fashion him. I dicided to make him frosty dark chainy (kinda like kelthezud), worst idea ever. Because it looks awfull i made on the apearence loadout B Orokin Harrow, all gold white and grey that looks amazing. If you thought the story ends here, youre totally mistaken. Harrow apearence loadout A still haunts me every time i reuqeip him, reminds me my horrible creation, and darker time of my gameplay, when all i had is one color pallet, and i have to change every time to the other loadout apearence. 

For this problem i came up with three solutions, and i dont see why all of them should be added.

First, DE should add the ability to copy shared apearence loadouts within players, kinda like you can share somachord songs for Octavia. As for any unlocked color you attempt to copy will just stay at the deafault color, allows you to manually change to similiar color from owned color pallet. OR making Fashion Frame a buisness, allows you to trade your apearence loadout with any color/accsessories/skins attached to your frame ( because there is no RNG in apearence like Companions imprints, there should be reason to trade them). But you cant change the loadout to avoid abuse. This way it will solve the problem that you cant buy Tennogen with plat, and let you buy deluxe skins for less plat, but more restrictions. For how DE will make their money, maybe the thing that keeps the model can be bought only with plat, or just the players who will buy the skins to trade models of them.

Secondly, De should let you switch/ copy your own apearence loadouts, allow you to change between the loadouts names (A B C).

Or just whenever you reuqiup a warfarme, the game will remember the last apearence loadout you played before changing, and let you play with the same loadout without changing.

let me know what you think.

7 minutes ago, ReaperOfTheSouls said:

Secondly, De should let you switch/ copy your own apearence loadouts, allow you to change between the loadouts names (A B C).

Or just whenever you reuqiup a warfarme, the game will remember the last apearence loadout you played before changing, and let you play with the same loadout without changing.

This is the reason why I have a separate loadout slot for almost every single frame I own.

https://i.imgur.com/tQRLjrr.gif