Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 7 day credit booster was canceled because of Free 3hr daily log in WTH?

(XBOX)IronLeaph

Hey, now here me out. As a PC player when Warframe first launched with wonky mechanics that I enjoyed and loath. I was Myuforestspirit than before delving into the world of XBOX where my god, one of the best game I have played literally almost every day I'm IronLeaph now. missed my chance with the tranfer over so statting over wasn't a bother I miss my Ivara though lol. I ran into an irritating problem...

I have gotten the 7 day bundle with affinty, credit and resource booster with the 50 plat. As I was enjoying myself I have gotten a 3 hr credit booster for the daily log in. Cool, awesome But I noticed instead of stacking my remining 4 days and some hrs of my original credit booster it completely overwritten it with the 3 hr. I thought, nah must've been some mistake. I play for a few than the next day it says I only have the affinty and resource booster. WTH? Why? Why? It just happened to my boyfriend just yesterday and he just got the 7 day boosters that same day and now he just lost one because of your daily log in. How does that even make sense? It was all a waste than. If there is no stacking that puts any player at risk of losing booster packs they receive and/or buy because of a random gamble of your daily log in. 

How to I get my remining time back? Because honestly if there is nothing that can be done buying boosters would be pointless and a waste of actually money if they get overridden by your daily log in's. Gifts would be a waste if it could possible be over written?

So..... Is there a fix for this?

8 hours ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

may you should write to support instead of making a community-thread... 

Wrote to support haven't gone a response yet...thus the reason I am writing this in the thread. To see whether I was the only one or not considering I still have not gotten a response.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (XB1)IronLeaph:

Wrote to support haven't gone a response yet...thus the reason I am writing this in the thread. To see whether I was the only one or not considering I still have not gotten a response.

support need some days to respond. may it take one or two weeks. but they will get back to you 🙂

beside that, i got a 3h credit booster yesterday on top of my 7day booster. so it seems to be a bug what happend to you.