Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower the rank of some primed weapons

iheboiasli707

18 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

im talking about end game. Endless runs, mostly Survival (+3hours) in any other Content it doesnt matter what weapon you use...it doesnt even matter what mods you use most of the time...

That's not end game. It might be something you do to amuse yourself, but there's nothing there. There's no game related reason to do it and no rewards for doing it. 

18 hours ago, TheBlueJelly said:

Mobile defense though...

And think his point was that kills don't matter if you don't actually push the payload protect the point.

This. You've got to kill stuff, but ultimately it's not your metric of victory. 

On the plus side, I don't much see people running off anymore and allowing the objective to be destroyed in MD. That used to be a thing. 

3 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

That's not end game. It might be something you do to amuse yourself, but there's nothing there. There's no game related reason to do it and no rewards for doing it. 

thats your definition. for me it is end game not typical end game or optimal, but its warframes end game. and you are right there are no rewards for that except the enjoyment you get from it. Maybe its not something for you but thats completly fine.

20 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

thats your definition. 

That's DE's definition...at least at present.

The fact it isn't itemized past normal drops you get anywhere and they've outright stated they don't balance around things like multi-hour survivals is clue that you're going there at your own risk. 

6 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

That's DE's definition...at least at present.

The fact it isn't itemized past normal drops you get anywhere and they've outright stated they don't balance around things like multi-hour survivals is clue that you're going there at your own risk. 

my own risk?  lol didnt you see the hour survival run that [DE] Danielle did with LifeorRio? or the 10 hour sponsored Survival Kuva?

16 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

my own risk?  lol didnt you see the hour survival run that [DE] Danielle did with LifeorRio? or the 10 hour sponsored Survival Kuva?

This matters how?

What do you gain doing this that others missed out on? 

The answer is, of course, nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

This matters how?

What do you gain doing this that others missed out on? 

The answer is, of course, nothing. 

I get enjoyment....of course it would be better if I would actually get ingame Stuff, but for the most time its enjoyment that I get, ignoring the free radiants and stacking boosters if I would do an endless fissure

1 minute ago, Kyoresh said:

....of course it would be better if I would actually get ingame Stuff

Yeah, then it'd be itemized and would be an active part of the game. Then DE would have to balance around it because everyone would be obligated to do it for progression. 

Nevertheless, one has to draw the line somewhere and at present it's at about lvl150. 

4 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

Yeah, then it'd be itemized and would be an active part of the game. Then DE would have to balance around it because everyone would be obligated to do it for progression. 

Nevertheless, one has to draw the line somewhere and at present it's at about lvl150. 

you do you 🙂

On 2018-08-20 at 11:20 AM, iheboiasli707 said:

But dude all the good weapons r at rank 14 and its not ez to reach that doing the same thing everyday is not fun ur just playing the game to lvl up stuff in the same mission for the next 3 h

If that's how you feel, then this game is probably not for you... I spent 2 hours the other day in a survival farming relics, if ranking up mastery fodder is bad, just you wait...