Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastered Tag

Biotech68

As someone who is farming out to Max Mastery Rank, I would love to be able to check a box and have the market hide all weapons I have Mastered.   We can hide owned and blueprints only, but having to click each weapon and check to see if it's mastered seems like a waste of time.  Hopefully this could even be applied to Prime Parts, when doing your Relics the part could say you've mastered this weapon already so you know if you need the part, can just grab it to sell, or choose another piece.

I've seen this asked multiple times, you would think they could add it as easily as hiding the owned ones was. Sure it's only a couple clicks to see what was mastered or not, but it would still be something I would have enabled all the time. I recently bought 20 or so blueprints. If I keep this pace up, would really like the option to hide mastered items.

1 hour ago, ---Merchant--- said:

I'm mr 29 and half and i still wish for this feature.
I also do not need to see stuff I've crafted 3 years ago in my foundry.
I mean I've got whole rhino prime,so i wish to hide his parts from my foundry etc.

Hiding Foundry Items!  you kind person need to make a new post for this.  My warframe tab is full of frames for sale, all why i only cared about Khora.... and the BOAR OMG SO MANY BP's