Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Galaxy Art work

Biotech68

I've grown bored with the same view from the windows of my ship, anyone else think it would be cool to be able to buy new views.  Space has so many awesome views and scenarios you could use, from blackholes, each of the planets, maybe a destroyed or active relay.  

42 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Well, for one thing I don't think buying that kind of thing would be acceptable.

But Railjack is supposed to be the beginning of a complete overhaul of planetary travel (complete with scenic views).

why would it be unacceptable?  Having looked over the Railjack videos all I see is that the graphics would already be there, and it would just be making the current view from the orbiter changeable.

3 minutes ago, Biotech68 said:

why would it be unacceptable?  Having looked over the Railjack videos all I see is that the graphics would already be there, and it would just be making the current view from the orbiter changeable.

Because it's a window and not a screensaver, the views you see are of places you actually are. I'd rather just be able to go to those places, than buy a view of it.

Edited by rapt0rman