Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inversion Themed Warframe Concept

(XBOX)Architect Prime

Nega "It's like if you combined nova and mag and gave it the story of harrow and umbra"                                                                                                                                                                  Could also be named "Contra" if people can't get their heads out of the gutter. 

armor 50 at rank 0

shield 100 at rank 0

health 100 at rank 0

Innate passive Physical Contradiction - Nega can run on walls for a short period (unique parkour. Press [button] to stand/run on wall. Maximum of 5 seconds of wall time. Probably just uses the old wall run but with normal run animation). 

Negative mass - Convert an enemy's body into negative mass, causing them to them move the opposite direction they try to move. 

reverse effect (power strength)

effect duration (power duration)

Reversion coating - Nega secretes negative matter through her/his (I envisioned a her) skin, causing her/him to become nearly invincible. But at the cost of inverted controls.

Invincibility 75%  (power strength)

Anti Powder - Nega's ballistic firearms (only) deal additional damage. projectiles get unlimited punch through and their flight speed is increased with each enemy they pass through. 

Damage increase is actually a static - 20%

Damage increase per enemy in a shot - 3% (power strength)

Inversion - Turn the world with opposite energy, causing the entire map flip upside down (Other players will not experience this).Nega, Enemies, and loot fall to the ceiling, which is flipped to be the ground for them. Enemies that stand still get launched into and enemies that try to run get their feet stuck in the ceiling (which is the ground. Flips back to regular at the end, causing enemies to fall for some additional damage or dangle by their feet from the ceiling (Which is actually the ceiling again). 

ragdoll/stuck chance static around 10%. Ragdoll or stuck is determined by weather the power strength is above or below 100%. (power strength)

Inversion duration (power duration)

Augment Repellent Reversion - Reversion coating grants an additional speed bonus of +30% walk, jog, and sprint speed.

Augment Anti Primer - Spray the environment with negative matter (removes default effect), Causing enemies move backwards in their tracks within a 15 meter area for 10 seconds.

Lore/quest:

Nega's operator fought a massive sentient on uranus, trapping it on one of the planet's many moons with her abilities in the process. This caused the moon to get knocked out of orbit, smashing it into the space station where Nega's operator and the operator's family were located - killing them all. 

Now the moon is held in place, attached to uranus by massive chains built by the orokin (Or the grineer I suppose) to prevent further calamity. The Nega warframe revels in the pain of the opertor's self hatred of killing his/her own family. Similar to Umbra, but it's an operator's memory that Nega is stuck with instead of its own. The quest takes you from the oceans of uranus to the depths of the rogue moon to find this this tormented warframe. 

[this part is just an unrealistic fantasy of mine about how this could go]

At the end you decide (morality wheel moment) how you want to resolve Nega's issues. It's NOT a text option though.

Light - You make Nega realize that the memories arn't his/her own. This requires you to fight a level 100 Nega (Umbra)

Neutral - You replace the old memories with your own memories. This requires you to fight a level 40 Nega (regular)

Dark - You take on Nega's memory in order to use transference with him/her. This requires you to fight a level 70 Nega (Prime)

I MIGHT attempt to create some related visual and auditory art for this.

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime
There might be additions to this post later

200% Nega

Im pretty sure having negative mass wouldnt make you walk backwards. Then again, how the #*!% you get negative mass? Anything goes I guess.

It has some cool ideas (4 sounds hilarious), but then 2 and 3 are discount Mesa abilities. 

The lore is meh. Doesnt really connect with anything and its just kind of a random disaster a random frame got involved in. 

Edited by FallenDemonX

6 hours ago, FallenDemonX said:

200% Nega

Im pretty sure having negative mass wouldnt make you walk backwards. Then again, how the #*!% you get negative mass? Anything goes I guess.

It has some cool ideas (4 sounds hilarious), but then 2 and 3 are discount Mesa abilities. 

The lore is meh. Doesnt really connect with anything and its just kind of a random disaster a random frame got involved in. 

I can see it