Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primal Based Warframe

Ol_Ephraim

This is an IMO.

I think the idea for an animal based warframe that used "summons" to help around the map or use certain animal-like abilities. For example, if you need something to deal fast damage, summon a bunch of dogs/wolves/coyotes, and let them go after everything in the map while being on a timer. To make him as fair as possible, make it where actual combat depends on the abilities you use. One of the abilities would be based upon becoming more Primal and feature an increase to health, drain to shields (Last I checked most animals are extremly hardy and shun tech.) and increase melee damage 4x fold, for about 30 seconds. I think the name should be based around the Yee Naaldlooshii.

Most warframes are animal based. 

Rhino.

Although I would like to see some type of warframe with the ability to summon some creepy void monsters or something, tied to this idea.

As actual animals would be taking out some orginality.

Edited by 123Olympian

Kinda the point was they didnt have to be litteral dogs, just canine based. In the mythology I am used to, dogs represent something holy because they guide us to a next realm. It's the concept that counts. And I don't think Rhino counts persay, because if you named him steamroll or tank, it would still be the same thing.