The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Sentient Frame (Orokin Based- With Art)

kingfirejet

Sentient Warframe Concept Revisited (Art is below)

"The Orokin's last creation before their downfall ages ago, Eon. Incorporated from the DNA of the Orokin themselves, Eon is greater than its creators and is considered a sentient being from bonding with the most advanced technologies in the universe."

Lore

- Sentient means superior awareness, consciousness, understanding, intelligence, and divine traits. The Orokin, I suspect were sentient beings due to these traits and ruling during the Golden Age by creating radical technologies beyond understanding.

- The Orokin could of been a passive species of aliens so it makes sense for some of the abilities to be less aggressive and more support and defense.

- Eon is an artificial descendant of the Orokin themselves with over centuries of constant modification hidden within the cores of the Void and its purpose is to preserve the history and discoveries of the Orokin.

Possible Abilities (Based on Vector Transformation and other divine abilities) 

- New mechanics added too: ON/OFF Power Switching, Continuous Power Pressing, Interval Abilities

Vector - Cost 25: Rains down with particles/gamma rays, doing light damage to nearby enemies, making them move slower for a while (Full armor piercing, no explosions but a nice after effect on the floor). (Nova Ability Poll)

Mirror Force- Cost 50: Emits a transparent wall like entity in front of the user that absorbs incoming fire and damage then reflects them back at enemies. Hold power button to continually activate. Energy decreases the longer you hold it and user can't move. (Like the titans in Titanfall.)

Gravity Well - Cost 75: Throws an Orokin Artifact at the ground, anything within the radius are pinned down to the ground from the intense gravity.

Time Tear - Cost 75: Creates a pocket of negative space where time is drastically slowed. Enemies are 50% slowed with 25% less armor. This ability turns ON/OFF (Press to activate, press again to turn off), the longer it is on, the faster it decreases your shield. Rank + Mods = Larger Radius

Repulse - Cost 75: Creates an Orokin Artifact around the user and keeps expanding pushing enemies near you away then breaks after a certain interval knocking back enemies around you. 

Eraser - Cost 100: Creates a 3 dimensional Orokin Artifact that is fired onto a target. The Artifact keeps expanding to a certain point where it then literally makes the enemy and those around vaporized to dust from their molecules being dismantled apart. Rank+Mods= Larger Radius

Dimension Rip - Cost 150: Eon transforms into a glowing entity and his FOV of everything is changed into negative or distorted colors. During this duration, enemies won't see you and can't have physical contact with you in this state. When you return from the other dimension, a giant explosion of light and matter wipes at a certain radius. 

My artwork I created.

Sasn938.jpg

Edited by kingfirejet

Eon is an orokin sentient right? Eon has to be a preprimed warframe without a normal version, and should have lots of gold ornaments with white and black tint, and should be acquired from high level void ( t4 :) ) abilities are good, i asssume we have to choose 4 of em. Ulti sounds good but all can be improved.

^^Agreed! ^^

Perhaps T4 would be Assassination 2.0 WHERE you fight orokin commanders then move to Sentiment Bosses kinda like how you obtain nekros when doing ODA. This frame could be and now I think of it would be awesome and I'm speechless. Very good design! There should be a warframes design contest for plat DE. Similar to the Design council with Nova.

There is a topic recently about ultimate combos which would compliment your design and idea. Back on topic this frame + Warframe abilities 2.0 + endgame 2.0 could be the game changers this game needs. Update 14.0 here we go!

^^Agreed! ^^

Perhaps T4 would be Assassination 2.0 WHERE you fight orokin commanders then move to Sentiment Bosses kinda like how you obtain nekros when doing ODA. This frame could be and now I think of it would be awesome and I'm speechless. Very good design! There should be a warframes design contest for plat DE. Similar to the Design council with Nova.

There is a topic recently about ultimate combos which would compliment your design and idea. Back on topic this frame + Warframe abilities 2.0 + endgame 2.0 could be the game changers this game needs. Update 14.0 here we go!

Thanks for the feedback :)

Orokin weren't sentient beings. Orokin created infested and waframs to fight unknown sentient race.

Mirror Force as it is doesn't fit into a fast paced game. On lower levels your teammates kill enemies while you stand still, and on higher levels enemies kill you from behind. It could be useful if it protected your back also.

Gravity well sounds exacly like Vauban's Bastille.

Time Tear doesn't sound good enough to have such a big drawback.

Dimension Rip sounds like a good ult, decrease energy cost to 100

Here's how I would build Eon:

1. Eraser (25): Shoots Orokin device that attaches to targeted enemy. Deals small amount of damage to target per second and explodes upon targets death. Exposion deals blast damage and radius is 4/6/8/10m.

2.Mirror Force (25+ 5/sec): Creates orb that deflects damage back to attackers. By pressing 2 you can deactivate it. You can't move or use abilities while Mirror Force is active

3. Vector (50): Shoots particles to enemies in radius of 7/10/12/15m that deals small amount of damage per second and slows them down by 10/15/20/25% for 4/6/9/12 seconds

4. Dimension Rip (100): Same as yours

Great artwork, and by the look of that I would say it has same stats as Excalibro, with buffed armor

• 7 months later...