Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sensitivity Option Request

VKhaun

Please consider adding an additional sensitivity setting for when aiming. Divide the current sensitivity slider into two, one for general mouse/camera like we use now, and a second bar with a setting to take over when the player is using the right mouse aim mode.

Sometimes I like the way Warframe works, but other times (shotgun) I just want high sensitivity to aim quickly between targets even when I'm in aim mode. Other times (sniper/LEX) I am running around pre-aiming at distant targets with regular mode, then aiming and making the fine adjustment to a headshot where I want very low sensitivity to make small movements easier. So as I change my loadout I'd like to be able to open the options menu and move a slider to pick my sensitivity in aim mode.

Since aim-down-sights games have gotten big, you are starting to see more and more games forcibly adjust your mouse sensitivity during play. Aiming down sights, equipping heavy armor or getting into a vehicle, etc. but still every new game just has this one option slider for 'mouse sensitivity'. That's really annoying and I'd like to see Warframe give that control to the player instead.

Edited by VKhaun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump.

I never know if I should make a brand new thread or bump an old one. I get people on various forums who alternate yelling at posters for one or the other. The internet needs to have a meeting and decide once and for all if they prefer necro bumps or redundancy. IMO if it's relevant again you should bump it. If it's a huge thread and you want a fresh start to go in a new direction, you should make a new thread. In this case, I just want a bump because I have like... two replies... and I still want this.