Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What May It Comes Next? (After Natah Quest) [Spoilers]

lBryanFury

So, i just did read it fully many times and it give to us a lot of explosive lore explainations and secrets unveiled... it made me really emotional, i like a lot the Warframe universe and lore...

Lotus...once know as Natah...

She helped us to stay alive...

She lost the ability to have childrens (as it seems) and she saved us (The Tenno race) to make us became her own childs.... sons and daughters... proving that she's not a cold war machine... she have emotions too...

She became our mother... even if not directly by blood, but she did...

And now that the tomb has been opened, she's in danger. She seems to abbandon us, but she didn't. She's scared, she's terrified, i'm sure... SO, what i have in my mind is that she need our help, she need her childrens to support and save her...

I think that it's time to became a real race, united more than ever... and not just by doing little assaults... but in big groups..

Now.... what i'm expecting to see from the DEVs is that they will implement a STABLE SERVER for a new game mode: Lotus Defence (that is definitelly a rusty name... maybe it can be called with a better name..)

What this game mode is: It's hosted into A PHYSICAL server that can host 1000 matches at the same time every day (you can do a max of 10 matches each 24h) where 12 players (basically 3 teams) can play togheter to defend our beloved Lotus from the enemyes that want to hunt her. I just tought it roughly, didn't made many details, but THIS game mode to me, would be REALLY thrilling and emotional....

PS: Since it's 05.00 GMT+1 and i'm pretty brain blind at this late hour, i can't find the suggestion section, so i'll leave it here. Whenever it need to be moved on the suggestions and taken to the attention of the staff, please do it, i'll really like to know what people think about that.

Edited by lBryanFury

And now that the tomb has been opened, she's in danger. She seems to abbandon us, but she didn't. She's scared, she's terrified, i'm sure... 

Mommy can stay behind me. I'll rip out the spines + skulls of every Sentient that even thinks about touching her! (Not sure if Sentients actually have spines, I just like making Predator references)