The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe [ Concept ] Aleph The Nightmare

(PSN)busimum

Okay so this is my first post but I've come up with this idea and I want to see any of your guys feed back, or suggestions, criticism is welcome.

this concept is deliberately a bit OP but there is a drawback to using this frame that makes up for that.

I will draw concept art later.

Aleph the Nightmare.

they found Aleph as one of the lost children of the Zimarian ( spelt right?) adrift in a cryo capsule, he was recovered after a longer exposure to the void than some of the others and as the result the effects where some what terrifing...

Alephs abilities proved to be incredibly destructive and to be able to just control the inner storm of energy he had to go through incredibly harsh and disciplined training. Aleph rejects the normal way of the Tenno, a Ronin among them, He stands alone as a force of pure destruction. Aleph will bring about the end of days.

heath: 120 ( 210)

shield: 110 (200)

armour: 250 

energy: 150 (250)

sprit speed: 1.3 mps

Passive: [ negative effect ] ranged weapons such as the primary and secondary slots have a 15% negative impact to all their stats, this scales with mods making it difficult to create powerful weapons using this warframe.

Ability 1 ( the idea for this came from Valkyrie and Excalibur ) : Wrath-

- Aleph powers up, slowly draining energy whilst the ability is active. this ability functions as a combination of the old slash dash and valkyries claw ability, Aleph can quickly dash towards enemies and unleash pummelling blows that deal both blast and radiation damage as well as high impact damage. this is done by holding down the melee attack when targeting an enemy at distance to dash in and repeated presses for multiple strikes. nearby foes receive a damage debuff due to the terror inspired by the furious display [ attacks cause 200/ 300/ 500 damage attack speed 1.4/ 2/ 2.6/ 3.1 ]

Ability 2- savagery ( similar to volts bolt ) launches an arrow like bolt of energy, whatever surface or enemy it makes contact ( arrow damage : 50 ) with is coated in energy residue which creates a slowing effect as it coils around any enemy it touches; causes a debuff to their armour as they panic choking on the heavy residue. This lasts for [4/ 8/ 12 seconds] until it becomes unstable and releases a massive upstream of power of [300/ 400/ 600] damage in the AoE of the residue [ cost 50 ]

Ability 3- implosive singularity- throws out a singularity that draws nearby foes in ( animation would be them grasping at the ground trying to resit) before releasing an explosion, this leaves a residue that causes Alephs first ability to not drain energy whilst in its AoE [ residue lasts for 4/5/6 seconds] [ blast damage 500/ 700/ 800 radiation damage 100/ 200/ 250 ] ( cost: 75 ) ~ effect causes the passive effect to increase from 15% to 20% for 45 seconds [stacks] recharge time of 1.5 secs 

Ability 4 -Apocalypse- Aleph releases his storm of power, similar to ability 1 yet all blows cause a directional blast of energy ( similar to ability 2 ) upon contact and the energy colour Darkens to almost black with a tint of the original colour, there is also an AoE that follows Aleph around, it DOES NOT BUFF ALLIES but causes a continuous outburst of storm like effects and an effect on the environment much like when the stalker appears, that lowers enemy defences slightly and slows them down as they are being coated in energy residue[ strikes cause 600/ 700/ 800 damage all together][ attack speed 2.5/ 3.1/ 3.8] apocalypse also causes the other player symbols on mini map to disappear.[ cost: 100 before drain]

I'd really appreciate any feed back ( obviously some tweeks are needed) i imagine this as a high end war frame, with parts gained as rare drops from some of the toughest bosses or even missions like the Law of Retribution ( nightmare)    

Edited by (PS4)busimum