Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Mode Suggestion

The7thGuardian

As I played the tutorial of Vor, I've seen that this links into the Story of the Warframes. May I suggest for a Story Mode in the game, because the gameplay that I only see now is Stealth, Kill, go to extraction. 

Only 3 basis standards, but if we add a campaign or Story Mode, we can change all that. Make this game dramatic and emotional gameplay with action pack fights. And also per rank of each player unlocks a set of Campaigns in the Story mode.

I've seen games like the Halo series, they are story-based but still a classic, and you want to play it all over and over again. But if it is just level by level with the 3 basic standards, some players will just quit playing and find a new game.

And in the Story Mode, please show each Warframes past, to reveal the true story of what happened to the Tennos, whey were they here, how do they exist, what was the Origin of everything that exists in the game.

And what was the Orokin Era like, how it began, why it happened, what were the first Tenno, living in the past, Why is stalker stalking you, why is he a rogue Warframe. 

All of these questions will be answered if they put a story mode.

Thank you.

Edited by The7thGuardian

dramatic and emotional gameplay? This isn't CoD for some reason and Tennos have no emotions and will always remain silent. 

But I like this part:

And in the Story Mode, please show each Warframes past, to reveal the true story of what happened to the Tennos, whey were they here, how do they exist, what was the Origin of everything that exists in the game.

I would like to see their faces behind the warframes and their past.

Edited by Ghost_Intel2

i would love to have a story.

I don't care if it's about Lotus being a woman-at-arms or Vor being a selfish bastard that want all Tennos for himself.

As long as, the story as a connection between the tutorial, Lotus and THE SISTERS, i'm happy.

The Sisters... the most intriguing information you get in the game, you have no idea who they are, why they are referred as that (ok, they are 2 sisters, but why the sisters and not A and B?).

Most Grineer fear them, even Vor. So they might have accomplished something big. Even Kela speaks of her in her taunts...

The Lore has info about them aswell. I'm really looking forward for this specific part.

I bet the Sister will be the first "2 man boss". And it will be most epic.

As for the Lore, on U9, did everyone got the same, or it unlock depending on how much you've played?

dramatic and emotional gameplay? This isn't CoD for some reason and Tennos have no emotions and will always remain silent. 

But I like this part:

I think you mean something like TT's The Walking Dead or Mass Effect. CoD isn't dramatic or emtional for most of us.

I agree though, I'd like to know more about the characters. Instead of a full campaign mode though, I'd rather just maybe a few side missions for specific Warframes? Volt has some that only he can do solo or with a group of friends, and the same applies to everyone else. That would cut down on the amount of content needed and open up some dramatic venues. Plus it would also encourage people to get more Warframes and we all know the devs would like that.

But I like this part:

Every story has a sad and emotional scene, maybe the Father of the early Tennos died, and he died in a legendary death of a legendary fight. This will keep the flow of the story of why are warframes ninjas. Dramatic scenes so that players will feel the sadness of their race, from many into few, and their love ones, gone.

These are just my suggestions.