Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe]-Epsilson The Light Construct

deathbox0648

This here is another one of my ideas and now I will go straight to the details. By the way I'm too lazy to put stats and stuff, and anyone can use my ideas without permission so long as I get credit.

Epsilson The Light Construct

Abilities

1. Phase Out

By changing himself completely into energy he is able to move through units and ignore all damage however he cannot attack during this state

Energy Used-15

Notes: Duration is very short, a maxed Phase Out will last half a maxed Loki Invisibility. Sentinel can attack though.

2. Sight steal

Siphons the light around the target, blinding it as well as multiplying damage dealt to it by 1.5

Energy Used-25

3. Optic Blast

Lets loose a burst of energy dealing damage with knockback and stun to all enemies in close range, those slightly farther are less damaged and blinded instead.

Energy Used-50

Notes: Small area of effect probably the same AoE as a non upgraded Ember Fireblast.

4. Pulsar

Absorbs all light in the area until a huge beam of energy is released in a straight line that can be aimed during the duration.

Energy Used-100

Notes: You will be rooted to the spot during the duration, however 85% of the damage done to you will be reduced until the ability ends.