Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wyrm Sentinel Does Not Attack

Valadus

Myself and another fellow clan member bought our Wyrm Sentinel from the marketplace with plat. The two of us were grouped with a third clan member who'd bought the Shade Sentinel. All of us have our precepts slotted (in our case Warrior & Crowd Dispersion) however neither one of us has seen the Wyrm Sentinel attack any mobs at all. My Wyrm is currently rank 10 and still refuses to attack any enemies regardless of my distance from them (standing in the middle of 5 enemies or fighting the Tolstoj boss). I've tried moving the mods around from the top left and top right corners to the bottom left and bottom right corners (the ones with the precept insignia) without any luck. Just to confirm that the problem isn't inherent to our characters, my friend bought a Shade and equipped that instead and that one attacks just fine. The other clan member with a Shade also doesn't have any problems with his and I see it attacking enemies quite frequently.

Edited by Valadus

I've figured out the problem. If you rank up your Warrior mod, it ceases to function. I swapped my levelled one for a fresh one, and suddenly Wyrm attacks again.

There might be something to this as I almost immediately got another Warrior mod after purchasing my Sentinel yesterday so I fused it to rank 1 and equipped it (yesterday). Today I fused it to rank 2, and it's actually started attacking mobs through defense missions. Will try to fuse/rank up Crowd Dispersion tomorrow and if see if it starts using that. So either rank 1 is bugged for Warrior, or just upgrading it makes it attack more often and/or at longer range? Will have to see.

Just saw my Shade sentinel attack for the first time, maybe the latest hotfix helped. I have Revenge precept. But he certainly doesn't attack all enemies that fire on me, just once in a while. And it's quite confusing on Corpus missions because his gun sounds just like Corpus weapons.