Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Cosmic Void - Otakus Welcome!

(PSN)capowell18

I was actually just browsing around the forum because I coudnt sleep, bumped into your recruitment thread, it really took me in, I like nice and friendly people, and then the big plus is, I like Animes/Mangas. I'm usually more of a solo player instead of being in a clan/guild, but I'm taking a liking to your clan, send me an invite if you find me acceptable. Cheers*

Oh and for your questions, I play the game in daily basis, no specific times, I'm on and off a lot, probably play a few hours and log off, and come back on a few hours later, I even play the game in the middle of the night due to me having insomnia. I started the game like a month ago, but because I got sick and had to be treated at the hospital, i stopped playing for 10 days ish. My in-game time is running at 40+ hours, I have multiple R30 frames/weapons and quite a good collection of rare and high end mods, I love to help , and always willing when theres someone in need. I Buy Plats quite a lot so that helped me boost things up at the beginning.
Lastly, yes, as mentioned before, I love Anime and Manga!

Good day to you.

Hey GinStreet,

Welcome and hope you are feeling better.  My son has had many sleepless night with insomnia so I understand how that goes.  I have 4 frames almost all R30 and starting to branch out into the outer planets and have a bunch of T1 to T3 keys.  I do my own thing a lot as I have been framing for mods, materials and credits to build stuff.  If you have any interest in doing Void missions when we are on line, let me know.  Also have the blueprints for Derelict Exterminate missions and the Extinguish key.  I don't have the Master Thief mod yet though.

Also working on getting Nightmare mods if the right mission type is available.

I like to use a mic so hope you don't mind that.

Would love to join you guys. 

1) I play weekly, sometimes I don't go on for a few days just because school and lifestyle ;-;

2) Also I've been playing since 2013 December, but already have a set of rank 30's as my OP/OU class

3) I am into anime/manga, also would list but it's a lot lol  

Hey Guys

Looking for a Clan to Join. I have been playing since the I got my PS4 on day one. My son and I play daily. I have about 6 frames with about 4 of them level maxed. I just realized that I need to be part of a clan if I'm really going to progress. 

So I noticed that you guy's are into anime and such. SO AM I. 

Would like to join your crew.

My PSN name is ShinMaxximus

Hope to see you guys on soon.

Later

Been looking for a clan ever since I got the PS4 version, so hopefully this application will go well.

I usually play Warframe whenever I'm able to, usually 1-2 hours a day. Originally played this on PC, but my computer (the one used right now) was pretty poor in handling. So I guess I've been playing since it's release. XD
As for anime I think I'm lacking a bit. Out of the ones I've watched, Spice and Wolf and Sora no Otoshimono are some of my favorites.

Pardon my poor English if I ever speak by mic. I'm originally from Vietnam so the accent may pop up here and there. XD
Anyways, hoping to get in!

Hello! I'm looking for a clan to join and you seem like nice folks! I've played warframe for about a month now, I play off and on through the week. I try to jump on for at least a little bit each day. I've mostly been playing solo, but group play is way more fun. I have a mic and I watch anime once in a while. I live in Japan if that helps?