Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ma'at - The Healer And Destroyer

FuryEnder

Ma'at
This is just my idea for a Tenno with a different feel, take note that I am by no means a pro player, so please be gentle.

Base Statistics
Health: 100
Power: 150
Armor: 65
Shield Capacity: 100
Sprint Speed: 1.1
Stamina: 80
Polarities: 4x =, 1x V, 1x D,
Aura Polarity: D

Story

Ma'at is able to change stances, both healing and killing. Don't underestimate him, Tenno, he is not one to be trifled with.

–Codex description

Ma'at was once two warframes. They were known as Isis and Sekhmet. Isis was fierce and protective, healing fellow Tenno. Sekhmet, on the other hand, was bold and terrible, wreaking havoc on the battlefield. Isis and Sekhmet were the first of their kind, during the time of the Orokin. However, one day while fighting the Sentients, they encountered a peculiar form of technology. Undoubtedly, this was Sentient technology. Upon investigating, they realized that this wasn’t just some weapon… this was biological technology. Sekhmet insisted on activating it, curious to fault over what the machine did. What it did next was unexpected; it combined Sekhmet and Isis into one warframe. Thus, Ma’at was created. Ma’at is both terrible and kind, healing and destroying on the battlefield. A mentally unstable warframe, he strives to separate himself into the two former Tenno.

Powers
Restoration(Healing Stance): For the next 3/4/6/7 seconds, all damage done by Ma'at will heal nearby allies. During the ability, all nearby allies (including Ma'at) are immune to crowd control.
Devour(Destroyer Stance): For the next 3/4/6/7 seconds, all damage done to Ma'at will also be inflicted on the enemies.
25 Energy

Awaken(Healing Stance): Ma'at releases a shockwave of energy, giving 15/25/30/50 energy to nearby allies. Shields are also fully restored.
Lash(Destroyer Stance): Ma'at bursts with damage, dealing 75/100/125/150 damage in a 10/14/16/18 meter radius. Ma'at's shields are reduced by 25%.
50 Energy

Rejuvenate(Healing Stance): Ma'at revives all downed teammates, increases speed of allies by 0.1, and increases stamina by 25%.
Go to Sleep(Destroyer Stance): Ma'at buffs his damage by 10%/15%/25%/40%, and nearby enemies are stunned for 2/3/3.5/4 seconds.
75 Energy

Switch Stance: Ma'at changes stances. Nearby enemies 5/6/7/8 meters are stunned for 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.
25 Energy

Edited by FuryEnder

Neat idea, though lack of an ulti could be a bit of an irritation. A frame like this will basically have to compete with someone like Oberon, who has a similar theme but is a lot stronger, mostly because of his ult. 

I do like the buffs and debuffs though, I will admit.

It's a neat idea, but I would suggest making his swap his first ability, then making his third ability his fourth, with an extra effect.

This is an impressive idea. I love the idea of the stance changes. Also the fact that the '4' key is no longer a panic button is interesting. I can guess that people would get annoyed about the lack of an ult, but the fact that there's 6 abilities (7 if you count the stance change) kinda makes up for it. Plus the abilities seem very well balanced. I'd get this frame in a heartbeat.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I realize that I am a bit late to this thread, but perhaps the 4th ability, "Switch Stance" could alter your base stats instead of stun. Like maybe a defensive and an offensive stance. So:

Offense:                                           Defense:

Health:100                                       Health:100

Power:200                                       Power:90

Shield:90                                         Shield:175

Armor:15                                         Armor:125

Energy:100                                     Energy:65

I know this would be TOO much but it would be really cool