Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Sniper Rifle Scope

OcelotVampire

Ok, another patch and still no fix for this tiny problem. The scope is still a bit lower then what it should be. Can you guys find it in your hearts to fix this? To see what I'm talking about use a lanka and look where the circle that's charging and where the overlay of the scope is. They do not overlap and is very annoying. We had this problem a while ago and was fixed rather fast. I don't know whats taking so long this time.

Think it's more then just the sniper rifles. More like all forms of aiming is off. Noticed that my aiming reticule for all weapons is lower then it should be. Please look into this. Also I got the bug once again durring a mission where my ammo/skills weren't being displayed.

Edited by OcelotVampire

Ok like I said before it seems that ALL aiming is off. This is something you guys NEED to look into. While not aiming the reticule is lower then it should be and is really getting on my nervs to use. What I find even more strange is that I haven't seen any other posts on this. ALL weapons aiming is lower then where the actual bullet goes.

I tried changing my field of view and that seemed to align my sniper rifle center with the charging meter. However when I fire the bullet still is higher then where I'm aiming. So that didn't fix anything. Instead removed the 1 thing I was using to aim (the charge meter).

Also still contantly getting a bug where my ammo and skill selected isn't showing up aswell as not showing how much time has past in survival. Please some1 at DE do soemthing about this. Am I not posting in the right section?

• 3 weeks later...

I appear to have this same issue, The Codex scanner, Vectis, and Vulkar are all misaligned, and off to the right when zoomed in, but are perfectly fine when not... Can someone please fix this? I find it rather hard trying to aim off in lala-land where the reticule should be.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I have found a temporary fix for the issue.

Go to your settings-Display and change the Display Mode to Borderless Fullscreen.

This appears to fix my end of the issue, don't know if it will fix anyone else's problem.

Hopefully this issue will be solved in a future patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so for this screenshot contest I tried to remove my hud for a nice pic. When I turned it back on my aiming redicule is lower and not centered. Now I cannot get back to normal aiming. Please DE look into this. I don't know how many more times I can ask this. Please fix this issue. My aiming reticule should not get messed up just because I remove hud for 5 mins. This isn't my fault, it's yours. 

• 1 month later...

I appear to have this same issue, The Codex scanner, Vectis, and Vulkar are all misaligned, and off to the right when zoomed in, but are perfectly fine when not... Can someone please fix this? I find it rather hard trying to aim off in lala-land where the reticule should be.

This is happening to me right now.