Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Cestras: Unreasonable

WSkD

I'm loving how the huge inconsistency issues introduced with the Dual Cestra are still a thing. Seriously, DE, not that hard to fix. Either make both of them clantech or neither of them.

But for now, let's just add this to the long-&#! list of easy-to-fix, no-reason-to-still-exist things that DE seemingly only put into Community Hot Topics for the purpose of "this'll pacify the forumgoers".

I crafted dual cestra the other day, because i had limited weapon slots as everything was full, i was originally going to craft the Nikana after finding everything i needed to craft a forma, but i had to use my other cestra along with the one stuck in the foundry and craft dual cestra freeing up 2 weapon slots, but out of resources to craft another forma, not to mention i need more oxium and stupid argon to craft it, so i said fk it, im just gonna craft the duel cestra first.

I'm still annoyed at the Cestra/Dual Cestra a market weapon yet they aren't available publically as a standard market bp.

No.

Instead DE in all their infinite wisdom decided it was a fantastic.

No.

BRILLIANT! GLORIUS! idea to make Dual Cestra clan tech and require a forma while leaving it out as a standard bp in the market along with hiding them behind a wall of resources to "research" them. BUT leave it as an option to buy with plat in the market.

Where was this when the Supra came out? Back in the day when it was first released, getting the Supra was an immensely tall order, hats off to all of us who got it back then. I'm happy I got it when it was still a b-itch and a half to get before they added these battle payouts, now you can get the Supra in just a couple days.

Seriously though,

DE is just turning Warframe into a cash cow, ever since U.10 any and all clan tech weapons that were released since are also in the market as platinum items and have scratched them with having standard bps. And all these new tech weapons are better than the original "Season 1" clan tech weapons with the Supra being the best of the original, now overshadowed by many of the new tech weapons which sadly have an easy button in the form of Platinum and not as time consuming to get like the Supra was if you decide to research/craft these weapons.

Edited by __Kanade__