Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

>> Warframe Prime Gear & More Spreedsheets!

Hadronox

Question

I present to you the Warframe PRIME Gear & More Spreadsheets.

This Excel Spreadsheet collection has expanded to contain valuable information about various things in Warframe, including: Prime Gear drop locations, Frames, Stances, Mastery and Fusion costs.

In the Prime Gear Table, I basically decided to tabulate -into an Excel spreadsheet- the Prime Gear Drop Locations posted and updated by the lovely DERebecca. I had initially made it for my clan, but decided to share as it may be of use to others too. I personally find it invaluable :)

I removed most of the color-coding for a cleaner view. Remember, aside from viewing the tables, you can also download a copy of the Excel file to your computer and track your own gear requirements and Masteries. Just click "File" > "Download As" and choose a format (.xlsx). The file should then work in MS Excel or Open Office Excel. Alternatively, you can take a printout.

The spreadsheet includes several tabs and features:

> 1st TAB: Lists the Prime Drops per Mission type.

> 2nd TAB: Lists the Prime Drops per Mission type, and then breaks them down per item.

> 3rd TAB Mastery: helps you keep a record and track the items (Frames or Weapons) that you have already mastered and leveled up to 30.
PS: To check the weapons and frames you have already mastered, you can check your profile or CODEX and fill in the MASTERY accordingly. After that you can simply use the MASTERY list to keep track of new items.
PSS: In case you make your own copy, The Mastery sheet has conditional formatting that does all the color-coding for you. Simply type "y" for any item that is already leveled to 30, and it will turn into green.

> 4th TAB Stances: lists all the melee stances introduces in U13+, along with their drop sources.

> 5th TAB Frames: shows you info about where you can get all the current frames.

> 6th TAB Fusion: shows you info about fusing costs, in terms of the number of Fusion Cores (Common5, Uncommon5 and Rare5) and credits needed to level up Common, Uncommon and Rare mods.
PS: Some of the figures may not be 100% accurate due to rounding in the game.

NEW LINK:
http://bit.ly/WFList_Public_Hadronox

PS: I made sure the link is shared properly to anyone with the link and without any sign-in requirements. If you are still getting log-in prompts, then it is either Google misbehaving or maybe something on the user end?

EDIT (24 May 2014)

- Migrated the list to the new GoogleDocs to take advantage of its features.
- New, enhanced and updated Stances tab, with all-confirmed drop locations, as per the latest Codex entries.
- Updated to U13.4.1.

Enjoy,
Rez.

Edited by Hadronox

I clicked it and it tells me to sign into my Google account.

That is really weird. It should just load up the spreadsheet and it is working fine on my end.

I tried again (while I was logged out entirely of my Google account) and tested it in IE, Firefox, Chrome and Maxthon. I press the link and it just opens up the spreadsheet like it should.

Anyway I just updated the links, just in case!

Quite handy, thanks!

Thank you. I have it in front of me now all the time when in recruitment channel lol 

I added 2 new tabs / sections to the spreadsheet:

Frames tab: shows you info about where you can get all the current frames.

Fusion tab: shows you info about fusing costs, in terms of the number of Fusion Cores (Common5, Uncommon5 and Rare5) and credits needed to level up Common, Uncommon and Rare mods.  PS: Some of the figures may not be 100% accurate due to rounding in the game.

I hope this helps,

Rez