Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Info On Grustag Three.

IIJetfireII

Question

Go to a Grineer survival mission and bring as many people who are marked as you can (the more marked people in the party, the higher their spawn chance). I did Keeler and Cassini because they drop orokin cells, but any survival works (haven't tested on Apollodorus, don't know if they acn spawn on Mercury still).

The G3 can spawn any time before 4:40, so once five minutes have passed, just extract. Wash, rinse, repeat.

This was the fastest and most efficient way of farming them that I found, and as long as you have a marked party its pretty damn efficient (as far as G3 farming goes).

Source: Brakk just finished building

Spank alot of grineer during invasion missions. I did the same thing for corpus and finally got the detron.

It took me about 10-25 corpus missions to get harvester so im assuming it would be the same for G3. Anyways best of luck on farming for the brakk, I too just joined the bandwagon

For me it is "Play solo" that causes RNG enemies to show up... 2 months of group play never a stalker or anything, 1 day of solo G3+2x stalker... F*** logic

that sure is weird, i did solo runs more than group runs, and still nothing, i guess RNG doesn't want us to apply logic on G3 at all. I really wished DE could do something, but it's clear they won't be removing him in this year, no matter how many times we would vote-kick him, he would still return to troll us everytime... I don't even have a thought that DE will ever remove RNG from the game....this has been on-going discussion of RNG's trolls. But they never did anything much about it or simply nothing. I am completely disappointed.

Spank alot of grineer during invasion missions. I did the same thing for corpus and finally got the detron.

It took me about 10-25 corpus missions to get harvester so im assuming it would be the same for G3. Anyways best of luck on farming for the brakk, I too just joined the bandwagon

Well, IIRC detron farming, well it sure was rough time, unless DE increased harvy's spawn rate and next day after farming i got all the detron parts, i am not sure, but it seems that currently, it doesn't seem harvy is responding to me either at all, it's been a month, since the last mark i got after i met him in solo run...last time....sigh...

Go to a Grineer survival mission and bring as many people who are marked as you can (the more marked people in the party, the higher their spawn chance). I did Keeler and Cassini because they drop orokin cells, but any survival works (haven't tested on Apollodorus, don't know if they acn spawn on Mercury still).

The G3 can spawn any time before 4:40, so once five minutes have passed, just extract. Wash, rinse, repeat.

This was the fastest and most efficient way of farming them that I found, and as long as you have a marked party its pretty damn efficient (as far as G3 farming goes).

Source: Brakk just finished building

This sure is handy, most of the guys who i joined were taking me to survivals, i did mostly those only, and i did meet them, luckily, but no drops of brakk part unfortunately, but this theory is approve-able for farming brakk. Thanks for the reminder :D

Go to Mercury and chill there for about 50 missions, try taking an unranked or low ranked weapon. RNG maybe, but they always show up when I'm re-ranking my Marelok... Good thing I ALSO carry a Boltor Prime...

lol 50? that sure is a lot, but i guess it never hurts to try, i ll do it :)