Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Omnis - Blademaster

ShiningArmor

Omnis: A warframe who can summon and control ethereal blades to unleash devastating attacks.

Health: 100 (300 at 30)

Shields: 150 (300 at 30)

Energy: 100 (175 at 30)

Armor: 100

Stamina: 90

Sprint Speed: 1

Polarities: 2 x V

Ability 1: Ethereal Blade: Summon a sword to impale an enemy, dealing 50/70/90/120 Puncture Damage. Ability can be used on an enemy 50/60/70/90 feet away.

Ability 2: Pacify: Summon a large sword to stab the ground and knock down nearby enemies. Any enemy directly under the sword gets hit for 30/50/70/100 Puncture Damage. AoE is 20/40/60/80 feet. (Subject to change.)

Ability 3: Great Arc: Summon a large sword to do a wide forward swing, dealing 80/100/120/150 slash damage at 10/15/20/25 feet.

Ability 4: Blade Master: Create an area in which ethereal blades rain down on foes, dealing 80/100/120/150 slash damage per second, lasting 5/10/15/20 seconds. Each enemy that is hit is stunned for 5/10/15/20. (Subject to change.)

I didn't know what I wanted for abilities 2 and 4, so any ideas would be helpful.

Edited by ShiningArmor

ranged energy blades? sounds interesting but that armor, that speed and lacking C.C? sounds like a really bad combo.

I tried keeping it balanced and not too overpowered, but I might have made it underpowered Also I've never heard of C.C, what's that?

Edited the stats a bit. Does that look a bit better?

Edited by ShiningArmor

I tried keeping it balanced and not too overpowered, but I might have made it underpowered Also I've never heard of C.C, what's that?

Edited the stats a bit. Does that look a bit better?

Crowd Control, it's present at most rpg games, and it covers, stuns, knockdowns, slows, immobilizations, idk, whatever that helps control the crowds : D

Could really use some more Utility 

Also, all the damage abilities seems relatively weak to others (not just in the damage department)

If the majority of the abilities does pure damage with bare bones utility and no scaling, the Warframe is far from being powerful never mind being overpowered. 

Could really use some more Utility 

Also, all the damage abilities seems relatively weak to others (not just in the damage department)

If the majority of the abilities does pure damage with bare bones utility and no scaling, the Warframe is far from being powerful never mind being overpowered. 

I'm new to damage stats, I'm more used to just making concepts, not full blown ideas. What would you suggest? And I'll edit the ultimate so it has a bit of C.C.