Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Punching Constantly, No Jumping Or Other Weapons Possible

Kashaar

As the subject says. I don't know how I got into this state. My melee weapon was the Serro, but it also wasn't displayed in the endgame screen. Dying and reviving didn't fix it. Other abilities didn't work - I tried Rip Line, but it only showed the target hit effect, then didn't do anything.

Bummer but that's beta, but like moving target said it's getting a rework. I personally find all the issues with hysteria interesting since I have yet to break it still (been playing valkyr a while now). I noticed your valkyr is only lvl 5 though so part of me wonders if it's only broken if valkyr is made after melee 2.0.

Bummer but that's beta, but like moving target said it's getting a rework. I personally find all the issues with hysteria interesting since I have yet to break it still (been playing valkyr a while now). I noticed your valkyr is only lvl 5 though so part of me wonders if it's only broken if valkyr is made after melee 2.0.

I just forma'd her, so no. I've had her since she came out ;)

I think it was probably some weird timing issue with activating Hysteria at the same time as getting knocked down/out.

If I can add to the Hysteria related problems, recently I was able to continue punching for a bit after the skill ended but then my Valkyr ate my melee weapons. I kept trying to switch weapons hoping to fix it, but after a 2nd time using Hysteria, I got stuck floating slowly in the air stuck in mid-punch animation after the skill ended, and couldn't break out of it except for dying and being forced to revive. When I got up, it seemed as though my Nami Skyla reset in levels, but still had its modded power? I think high ping and lag spikes might have something to do with Hysteria breaking.