Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon's Love (Warframe Concept)

ArakalFlamescale

Hey there, first time doing this here, but I am SURE those of us who play as Oberon and know of the Lore of the King of the Fey/Fairies, we have to wonder where the Queen is right? Well, I figured why not make a rough concept for her here, I will update when ever possible of corse, ^^ anyways on with the idea,

Titania: The Fey

Bio/Info: Titania and Oberon, two forces to be reckoned with, While Oberon can heal himself and his group with Renewal, Trinity can heal a group with her powers, Titania can only heal herself but her powers allow her to dish out damage as well, one of which is Heaven's Wheel (Yes similar to fairy Tail's Erza Scarlet) where energy blades spin around her as she moves about dealing slashing damage starting with three and moves up to 7 blades when power card is maxed out. Another ability of her's is Fairy Ring which casts the said healing ability for herself, (Knowing how other players tend to move quickly ahead of others even in speed runs, figured it would be helpful to have really. Not all players are Sprint Masters so to speak :P) A third ability of her's is being able to cast an Illusion (and yes this was before Mirage came out, had the idea before Update 14 but was away on vacation with no internet) to distract targets allowing Titania to escape, unlike Loki's Decoy or Mirage's Hall of Mirrors, this Illusion moves towards a direction you are facing allowing enemys to follow while attacking it (which now that I said that sounds familiar to Halo's HologramDecoy, O.o) the last power is more of a trapper move, Figured since some fairies can control plants, give her an ability to use rose vines to ensnare her enemy in a limited range like frost's or vaubon's abilities allowing the targets to be trapped and unable to move but allowing teammates to kill the targets. plus it works on Tenno and Bosses as it just roots them to a spot for like a few seconds, 3 at the most unless power card is maxed out or given some duration mods which could be like 7 or 12 seconds,maybe, after the timer is up though the enemy is free to move again and would track the caster down making it a bit f a double edge sword for the user, if they don't kill the trapped enemy quickly, the enemy focuses on the Titania. lol, She would have a weak average armor but high shields and slightly below average health though, Her design would be floaral based as in resembling leaves or petals and even a possible personal syndana based on fairy wings maybe. Her helm thopugh I am still thinking on, so far her gear is mix of Elven/Fairy clothes and armor, (low armor being like leather gear).

Anyways hope you guys don't mind giving this a simple revies, I will try to edit this and another idea I have that is similiar to the Dragon Warframe idea but based on an old series I loved as a kid, I'll try to get it posted tonight.

Knights of the Outer Heaven FOREVER! *runs off to get the other Concept idea up*