Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wendis, The Hunter- Warframe Concept

Avicou

NAME: Wendis (derived from Wendish, a Slavic hunting god)

Theme: Predator, hunter

Role: Supporting attack frame: highly mobile, can deal heavy damage in a pinch, some crowd control

POLARITIES:

Aura: Vazarin (D)

x4 Zenurik (=)

x1 Madura i(V)

x1 Naramon(~)

STATS:  

HEALTH:   125/375  

SHIELDS:  100/300

ARMOR:    155   

ENERGY:  100

SPRINT:    1.1

POWERS:

Ambit: 25 energy: Wendis drops a marker on the ground. After 5/6/7/8 seconds, Wendis is teleported to the marker, and the marker is removed. All enemies within 15m get an impact proc. The ability can be activated before the duration ends to be teleported prematurely, and still triggers the proc.

-Time is affected by duration mods.

Perception:  50 energy: Wendis heightens the hearing of himself and his allies, sensing all enemies within a 30/40/45/50m diameter (this is represented visually by a slight color fade, like Loki’s invisibility, the sensed enemies glow the selected energy color)

-Time effected by duration, range effected by power range

Masochist:  75 energy:  Wendis disables his shields for a maximum of 5/7/9/10 seconds, becoming immobile (though powers can be cast). Once his health reaches 50% of his initial value (NOT maximum), his shields restore completely and become invulnerable for 5 seconds. He gains a 100/125/135/150% damage multiplier on all of his attacks for 5/7/9/10 seconds, and as long as this is active Wendis has a life steal effect on all attacks.

-Percent is affected by power strength; time is affected by duration (but not the shield invulnerability)

-I do not feel like calculating life steal myself is a fair choice, that should be left to DE.

Annulus:  100 energy: Wendis fires 4 laser beams that travel in cardinal directions(North being the direction he faces), each dealing 100/200/300/500 blast and 100/200/300/500 impact damage, marking all targets. After stopping at 25m away from Wendis, the beams terminate into a ring that closes in quickly(takes about 1 sec), dealing 800 blast damage and blast proc. Enemies that are marked from the lasers receive an additional 500 blast damage from the ring.

-1 sec casting time, invulnerable

-Wendis can move after casting, ring will not move with Wendis

Feel free to leave suggestions! If you want to draw some art up PM me!

EDIT 1: FORMATTING

EDIT 2: POWER ADJUSTMENT

Edited by Avicou