Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Finish This Tenno--Nekros--Shaman Or Spademan!?!

Cyberspace100

So, nekros.

REleased in update 10

Vodo, shaman, devil theme

Based of community concept

U14--New frames--The bar has been raised

He just dont cut it anymore,,,,,

SO TENNO, LETS FINISH THIS..

Most say the dont like him beacuse 1..HE IS ONLY GOOD AT FARMING

2. SHADOWS OF THE DEAD IS BUGGY AND DOES VERY LITTLE DAMAGE

3..Desercrate takes FOREVER

4..HE IS VERY VERY WEAK

5..(You can add a reason in the comments)

6..( THESE MAY NOT BE TRUE FOR YOU BUT TRUE FOR OTHERS, personal prefrence)

Here is what i recomed: Soul Punch--deal AOE damge and has a magnetic proc (closest thing to FEAR proc i could find)

Terriy--------Remove the enemy cap and reduce enemy amour (for grinner) or sheilds (for corpus) by 80%

Desercrate-Cast time halved--Nekros spawns a large expanded circle (LIKE THE SHOCKWAVE MOAS STOMP). It will expand to a total radius of 15m (expandable ny mods). ALL DEAD ENEMY'S will have a 90% chance to roll the drop table again to produce additional loot ( increasable by mods to 120% where they will have a 20% chance of rolling a third time, to produce RARE additional loot). IF CAST WHEN WHEN AN ENEMY IS ALIVE THE SHOCK WAVE WILL KNICK THEM DOWN A DEAL A VIRAL PROC (Reduces Maximum Health). Each dead enemy has a 50% chance to spwan a health orb or a energy orb.

Shadows of the dead-- Spawns 10 of your recenly killed enemy's who will deal 500% of there origional damage have 300% of there orgional stats and run 50% faster. They will draw 100% of AGRO from enemy's (meaning that living enemy's will not attack you or the cry-o-pod, only the shadows. Ai also needs to be fixed on this skill.

Any feedback or constructive comments would be appreciated.

Edited by Cyberspace100

In every way if your ideas comes out...

the shadows you spawns now have aggro that draws enemies away already but i think the only thing that needs a buff is terrify, the enemies that gets terrified capacity needs to be removed.

But, i just want nekros to fufill his intended role..SUPPORT CLASS and currently rhinohas more supportive abilities