Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Falling Out Of The Map....? Why Is This Happening?

Guest Xryptyx

Guest Xryptyx

The game summary doesn't come up. The ship takes off and my camera stays where it is and just falls off the map. the map is visible for a second then the whole screen goes black and I have to force close it and restart it back up. Any idea how to fix this or is this a problem in game? I've had this happen quite a few times in the last few days.

This problem has been here ever since the first Tenno was thawed out.... 

Occasionally I've fallen back into the map after some time. Just try sprinting around. Sometimes the map also respawns you inside if you can revive first

The darkness of the void pulls us out of this world...

Edited by Somedude1000

This problem has been here ever since the first Tenno was thawed out.... 

Occasionally I've fallen back into the map after some time. Just try sprinting around. Sometimes the map also respawns you inside if you can revive first

The darkness of the void pulls us out of this world...

You misread. This particular bug happens at extraction, and to the whole cell. It seems it happens most often in alerts; have had it happen to my cell four times in the last three days. The only solution is to alt+F4, but then every reward is correctly granted.

You misread. This particular bug happens at extraction, and to the whole cell. It seems it happens most often in alerts; have had it happen to my cell four times in the last three days. The only solution is to alt+F4, but then every reward is correctly granted.

Well, this i have not heard of, it must have came up recently then...

Yep, can confirm that we`re getting the reward and it seems that 'black screen' bug appears when you stay BEHIND the extraction point (Like on Phobos or Saturn, when Lisen floats near platform) It never happened inside ship locations.

Yep, can confirm that we`re getting the reward and it seems that 'black screen' bug appears when you stay BEHIND the extraction point (Like on Phobos or Saturn, when Lisen floats near platform) It never happened inside ship locations.

It literally just happened to me on the Sniper scavenger alert on the Grineer Asteroid tileset.

EDIT: Sent in bug report with error log attached. Support is supposedly on "extreme" load so this could take a while.

Also, did you know that there is no regular "bug" report category? Had to put mine in "performance issues".

Edited by Guest