Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Update Game Since Hotfix 15.0.5

aaron940

Whenever I try to update the game now, it sits there and doesn't download anything. If it does download, it only downloads 10 MB or so and then stops for a long time, possibly for good. Although I've never left it that long myself, as even though the launcher says the game isn't downloading anything, I can see (through my network monitor) that it still is. My computer will download hundreds of megabytes that go nowhere.

It just sits there like this:

ewQPlpe.png

Up until now, I've never had any issues with the update process. It's always worked fine for me. It appears that something borked around Hotfix 15.0.5, as that is when my issues started. I'm not the only one with this issue, there's been several posts here over the past few days about it, and yet nothing has been said about it yet.

I hope this issue can be resolved soon. I'd love to try out the actual Archwing part of the Archwing update sooner rather than later.

Edited by aaron940

Verifying the download cache did not work, it just did what I described above again.

However, I tried disabling Bulk Download and Aggressive Download and that seems to have worked so far! The game finally fully updated and I was able to launch and play it again. Maybe those options bugged somehow in one of the recent hotfixes?

Haha it amuses me now after 2 years development we have it yet do not get to make the launcher functional for "EVERY" player, and I do not understand why most of my support staff dodge ask. When I ask whether it would be possible simply to provide a manual windows.cache folder for us to dispose comes always to ask without getting an answer. something outrageous I find that already ... ^^

--------------------------------

sry for my bad english :P

So i'm not the only one have this problem. i also have this and i literrally try like around 4-5 times

Have you tried disabling Bulk Download and Aggressive Download? Just click the gear icon in the launcher and uncheck them. That's what ended up fixing it for me (so far).