Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sub's Weekly Thoughts, Bugs, And Suggestions: Week 3 (Long Read, But Lots Of Juicy Content, And Plenty Of Love Poured Into This Submission!)

Subhazard

Really like the idea that each frame would be immune to certain attacks (Volt= electrical, Saryn= poison, etc.) to vary each one up.   I'm one of those that is kinda tired of getting knocked on my &#! and taking forever to get up while they can keep knocking me down and not able to attack, which if it happens enough can kill me.

I love the idea for the demolition, I can actually picture what you just described, esp. the 'sliding downhill killing everything while running for your life' part (epic win.)  City block with Infested would be a good idea...  Kinda sounds like Zriot for Counter-Strike: Source.  the Infested is just awesome anyway, got that Left4Dead feel (Smoker!)  Nice Metroid drop with the charged cannon idea for weapons!! 

All in all a lot of good feedback and ideas that I would like to see included in the game.  :thumbsup:

WOW! Love your ideas, i totally agree with changing up what the enemies can throw at you besides a knock down. If the Dev's were to implement different afflictions and obstacles it would help remove the stale, predictable aspect of play that we currently have. I feel it would also give the enemies more character and depth in general which can only improve the playing experience. I was also considering whilst reading your ideas that maybe more resistances for bosses eg: maybe a boss could have a high resistance to melee attacks or maybe even a certain element rather than the standard breakdown of kill infected with fire and so on.... i think this would make the player consider what they would equip themselves with to best deal with the variety that you may be facing, because at times it can feel like any weapon any frame any element will get the job done.

And last but not least i think the stalker idea is kind of a must really. i like the idea of risk reward with him, if you kill him you get something rare but if he kills you there has to be some sort of penalty put into place to make his appearance something to REALLY fear eg: maybe he could inflict you with a curse that reduces your warframes stats permanently for a set amount of time maybe an hour or so. i also think if you do manage to kill him Stalker should scale up each time you kill him making him harder and harder to kill. Maybe this is a bit mean? i kind of like the idea of people being really annoyed that he has killed them :P

Great ideas and i hope the Dev's get in on it.

WOW! Love your ideas, i totally agree with changing up what the enemies can throw at you besides a knock down. If the Dev's were to implement different afflictions and obstacles it would help remove the stale, predictable aspect of play that we currently have. I feel it would also give the enemies more character and depth in general which can only improve the playing experience. I was also considering whilst reading your ideas that maybe more resistances for bosses eg: maybe a boss could have a high resistance to melee attacks or maybe even a certain element rather than the standard breakdown of kill infected with fire and so on.... i think this would make the player consider what they would equip themselves with to best deal with the variety that you may be facing, because at times it can feel like any weapon any frame any element will get the job done.

And last but not least i think the stalker idea is kind of a must really. i like the idea of risk reward with him, if you kill him you get something rare but if he kills you there has to be some sort of penalty put into place to make his appearance something to REALLY fear eg: maybe he could inflict you with a curse that reduces your warframes stats permanently for a set amount of time maybe an hour or so. i also think if you do manage to kill him Stalker should scale up each time you kill him making him harder and harder to kill. Maybe this is a bit mean? i kind of like the idea of people being really annoyed that he has killed them :P

Great ideas and i hope the Dev's get in on it.

Thanks! Thumbs up for you.