Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►►► Visions Of Decay ◄◄◄ Recruitment Is Open | All Research | Complete Dojo | Emblem | Voice Chat

RedNuker

Was curious if the clan is solely Warframe focuses or is it open to other games as well? I'm curious cause a couple of us from a clan, which is practically dead, are thinking of moving to a new WF clan and while most of us do mainly play Warframe the others also play others games.

Was curious if the clan is solely Warframe focuses or is it open to other games as well? I'm curious cause a couple of us from a clan, which is practically dead, are thinking of moving to a new WF clan and while most of us do mainly play Warframe the others also play others games.

Hey flamedance, we are primarily focused on Warframe; however, we are open to expanding to other games. We are considering expanding to Overwatch next, but if clan members have other recommendations, we'll listen and implement a division for that game.

I'm looking to join. My in-game name is Deiske and my Rank is 6.(I've been playing since beta and took a break. I mostly played frost prime and never leveled anything up to get a higher mastery). I'm looking for a clan where I can make friends, and grind all day long with. If this clan just sits in the dojo all day or in their ships, this isn't for me. I need people who like to run hour long void survival missions ect.

I'm looking to join. My in-game name is Deiske and my Rank is 6.(I've been playing since beta and took a break. I mostly played frost prime and never leveled anything up to get a higher mastery). I'm looking for a clan where I can make friends, and grind all day long with. If this clan just sits in the dojo all day or in their ships, this isn't for me. I need people who like to run hour long void survival missions ect.

Hi Deiske, we're a very active group: always running missions with clanmates and alliance members. Right now, we have lots of materials to farm for clan decorations, dojo colors, and helping members progress through the star chart, so no one is sitting around (unless we have a dojo party!). I just sent you an invite, welcome! Feel free to register on the website and hop onto the DISCORD server.

IGN: Xenosflame

Hello, was wondering if i could join your clan, I'm a MR of 4 and ready to help out anyway i can, and rank up as well so i can contribute even more. Hope to see you guys and gals soon.

Xenosflame, of course. I just threw you an invite. Check your inbox to accept. See ya soon.

Can I join?  MYLO_XYLOTO

Hi Mylo,

Check your in-game inbox to accept our invite. Welcome to our clan !

I would like to join.

IGN Exhailer

Rank 7

Sure thing Exhailer, just processed your application on the website. You're good to go once you accept the invite in-game.

If you guys have questions or need help, don't be afraid to ask in clan or alliance chat. Welcome to the team !

IGN- StrawHatz-

MR- 19

Im looking for a clan where I can make friends, and grind missions with. Been playing solo for way to long and looking for a permanent home

Thanks

Hi StrawHatz, that's a long time playing solo man. We're glad to have you join us. Invite has been sent.

Welcome home!

Edited by RedNuker

IGN: NineTears                                                                                                                                                                       Mastery Rank 5

Edited by NineTears

IGN: NineTears                                                                                                                                                                       Mastery Rank 5

Invite sent. Welcome newcomers!  Limited spots left in the clan. 

Hello there, I would very much like to join your clan! My name is Tinear and im at MR 7 atm.

We just had a spot open up today. We sent you an invite. Feel free to register on our website here: http://visionsofdecay.com 

Also, be aware it is now a requirement to be on our discord server while playing (even if you don't have mic/ use voice chat). This makes it easy to communicate with everyone when we're about to host raids, events, giveaways, etc. here is the link to the server: https://discord.gg/0Qj6myIvIZgVf5zr 

Let me know if you have questions, welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...