Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fomorian Event] Aftermath, How To Get More Damage Output

Burns2PvP

Hello, For those who do not know me, I am deadinflict. I am with Ion Deluge at this time and I have been playing WF for well over a year.

I will be putting a mass of posts into general, I will request a community mod sort and select where these go because I have to type out a bulk. Thank you for your time.

Fomorian Damage (2 Bugs.)

#1) Using the gun Velocitus you can shoot an area and get stacked damage. You can keep shooting as long as you need.

#2) Host Migration Glitch to remove times. 3 people, first is host, 2nd is 2nd, 3rd is place. Everyone clears out near the fomorian area, host Alt F4's. Host migrates to 2nd. The second activates his disruptor then alt+f4's, leaving the third to stay alone in the fomorian without a timer. He can now kill all the mobs and not have them spawn on him, allowing him to deal as much damage as possible. The 1st player can rejoin and do damage with player 3. Player 2 as far as I understand, can not rejoin without bugging it out.

(See photos for #1 and #2.)

The new archwing by rumor(confirmed but I do not know steps off by hand) also has a bug to activate the fomorian then use an ability, forcing the key to cancel and the shield to get removed without the timer ever starting. This lets the player do #2 with 1 player.

You could get a max of the overflow imit. Nothing more else it would put your damage to 0.

DE has fixed the leaderboards for those clans who glitched also, everyone on the board got there legit now (Thank god.....)

Picture Proof/Replication on the matter..

15o9pok.png

Edited by deadinflict