Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angelus Mortis

Moonsoul121

ANGELUS MORTIS

An alliance that was founded by the Slasher Clan.

This alliance was formed with the purpose of helping each other become stronger. Instead of relying on others to shoulder the burden and reap the rewards.

Angelus Mortis, the Angel of Death. Taking this name, we shall bring about death and destruction to those who torment to those who cannot protect themselves.

We welcome those clans who wish to grow stronger not just in name. We will do our best to help each other out, whenever we can.

Let us know if you are interested, we are waiting.

CLANS IN THE ALLIANCE

Slasher Clan (Ghost Clan)

Edited by Moonsoul121

ANGELUS MORTIS

AS OF March 19, 2015

CLANS:                                          CLAN LEADER:                         REPRESENTATIVE:            CURRENT MEMBERS:

Slasher Clan                                   Moonsoul121                            King_Salyer                         9

Gila Ganas                                     

Star Strike                                           

Edited by Moonsoul121

• 1 month later...

Every Villains is Lemons would be interested in joining this Alliance,
We are currently 7 members strong, I the warlord am very active and will be on at least once a day, where as my clan mates (mainly friends from rl) are on at least once a week and becoming more active, The main purpose of my Clan was to help my friends get better at the game, We are looking to join an alliance that would help us better ourselves and help us grow.
Warlord: ZaKurobara

• 5 months later...