Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Another Warframe Concept] Rekenber

Amistyrja

Spent some time thinking about the Warframes. Ended up dreaming this guy here and decided to share my thoughts before I forget them.

Shields: 100(base)

Health: 100(base)

Power: 150(base)

Sprint Speed: 0.9(base, equivalent to Saryn)

Armor: 50

Shield Recharge: 18(Slower)

Appearance? I haven't thought that far...

Ability 1

Battle Orders | 25 Energy | Cost to equip: 2/3/4(halved by polarity)

Orders Rekenber's Sentinel to attack all enemies within range. Sentinel gains boosts to damage, shields and regenerates health. Upgrading this ability extends its duration.

Upon using this skill, Rekenber's equipped Sentinel will become hostile to all enemies within range for a duration. Attack range of the Sentinel is double the range given by the Sentinel's Warrior(Wyrm), Swith Deth(Dethcube) or Revenge(Shade) module. Wyrm's base damage is raised to 15 points(Laser Rifle),Dethcube's base damage is raised to 7(Deth Machine Rifle) and Shade's damage is raised to 19 points(Burst Laser Pistol). Sentinels gain a +30 bonus to shields and regenerates health at the rate of 1 per second throughout this duration.

Rank 1: 15 secs | Rank 2: 30 secs | Rank 3: 45 secs

Ability 2

BioNanolather | 50 Energy | Cost to equip: 4/5/6(halved by polarity)

Rekenber activates his Sentinel regeneration module, reviving all allied Sentinels that have fallen in battle. Upgrading this ability increases the amount of health regained by the Sentinel, and the rate of reconstruction.

Rekenber briefly channels power into a module before unleashing a radial green aura, somewhat like that of Trinity's Blessing. Over the course of 8 seconds, Sentinels belonging to the Rekenber and his teammates begin to take form as a growing, glowing green shape, and become operational when nanolathing is complete.

Rank 1: 40% Sentinel health, 8 seconds revive time | Rank 2: 70% Sentinel health, 6 seconds revive time | Rank 3: 100% Sentinel health, 5 seconds revive time

Ability 3

MRK-9001 | 75 Energy | Cost to equip: 5/6/7(halved by polarity)

Rekenber triggers code Martyr's Reckoning-9001 in his Sentinel's programming. Sentinel explodes, dealing massive damage to all enemies and causing stagger, and regenerates after 20 seconds. Upgrading this ability increases explosion damage, range and health regained by the Sentinel upon regeneration.

Rekenber's Sentinel synthesizes a high-explosive biochemical compound within its body. Directed by Rekenber's crosshair, the Sentinel enters a kamikaze flight, detonating on contact with an obstacle or enemy. The resulting explosion does high damage(affected by resistances) and staggers all enemies caught in the blast radius. Rekenber then activates his Sentinel regeneration module at low power efficiency, reconstructing his Sentinel over 20 seconds.

Rank 1: 1500 damage, 3m radius, 40% Sentinel health | Rank 2: 1800 damage, 5m radius, 70% Sentinel health | Rank 3: 2300 damage, 7m radius, 90% Sentinel health

Ability 4

Doomsday Machine | 100 Energy | Cost to equip: 10/11/12/13(halved by polarity)

Rekenber's exoskeleton fuses with his Sentinel, transforming him into an experimental device of destruction. Upgrading this ability increases its duration.

Numerous changes take place with the Rekenber Warframe when this ability is used.

Weapon

Rekenber's right arm transforms into a deadly weapon. His Sentinel latches itself onto his back, molding its organic form over his shoulders and the weapon on his right arm, channelling power into his suit. Rekenber is restricted from switching weapons, instead using his arm to attack.

Wyrm mounts an automatic shotgun on his arm, with a fixed damage of 200, damage falloff starting at 12m ingame metres, fire rate of 2.0(slightly faster than Strun).Damage is unaffected by mods, ignores resistances, CANNOT crit. Does not require reloading. Has high climbing recoil when firing automatically.

Shade transforms his right arm into a Gauss cannon with a fixed damage of 160(unaffected by mods, ignores resistances, CANNOT crit), fire rate of 1.7(Strun) and staggers targets on hit.

Dethcube morphs into a vicious Minigun. It deals a fixed 30 damage per hit with a fire rate of 28(roughly equivalent to Braton) and cannot inflict criticals. Essentially a weaker Gorgon without spool-up time and reload. Has a high recoil to compensate high sustained dps.

Melee Combat

Attempting to melee in this fused state leads to Rekenber throwing a powerful punch with his transformed right arm that staggers a single target, dealing 150 damage(reduced by armour, slow). The charged melee attack involves Rekenber smashing his weapon into the ground, unleashing an orange shockwave like that of the Shockwave MOA.

Movement

While in this state, booster jets in the soles of Rekenber's greaves activate, lifting him a foot of the ground. This increases his base sprint speed from 0.9(Saryn) to 1.2(2/10 faster than most other frames, still slower than Ash), and renders him immune to knockdown shockwave attacks of bosses, Shockwave MOAs and heavy Grineer. He also gains a +50 bonus to total shields and +50 to armour(total of 100, identical to Saryn, lower than Rhino). 

Attempting to wall-run in Doomsday Machine mode sends Rekenber soaring across the length of the wall forward or upward, depending on the direction he is facing. To jump, Rekenber's boosters launch him into the air, reaching twice as high as the standard jumps of other Warframes. Sliding is disabled.

Sentinel

Sentinel is unable to attack and use abilities(Ghost, Crowd Dispersion, Guardian etc) while Doomsday Machine is active.

Should Rekenber fall in combat while in this state, his Sentinel is destroyed.

Rank 0: 15 seconds | Rank 1: 20 seconds | Rank 2: 25 seconds | Rank 3: 30 seconds

That's all I guess. Feel free to post your thoughts and whatever, I'll just get back to helping out with the Fusion MOA extermination. I don't really expect anyone to like this frame concept or anything(because to be honest, I myself don't like him much either). But it'll feel like such a waste if I just forget all about this guy after all the thought I put into him(being bored tends to make you make weird stuff up) that I decided to keep this somewhere. And why pen it down on pen and paper when I can share this idea with my fellow Tenno if they happen to be interested?

Happy hunting.

Edited by Amistyrja

It's a good idea, although unfortunately I think the 4th power would have to be nerfed hugely (which is a shame, cos we all love a bit of God Mode now and then XD)

You're right. I adjusted the duration and damage a little. I didn't want the power to be inferior to a potato'd, well-modded Braton since that shouldn't be the case, but I guess I forgot the fact that Rekenber wouldn't have to reload >___< Thanks for your feedback though.

• 3 weeks later...