Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open!] Viorla | Alliance | Emblem | All Research | Voice Chat | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

Hi I'm Pepper but you can call me Alan I guess. I'm kind of a beginner, I haven't played in a long time and a ton of crap has changed. A guy named Nomad V sent me over here because I was looking for a good clan to join. I can be a good guy to have around, as long as you don't mind the lack of experience. So yes, I would like to join your clan. My in game name is PepperandSalt4.

Sent you an invite, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Hello by the way =)

I'm The66Monkey, i have been in this guild for about a week and enjoy it immensely.

I have experience of managing clans and guilds from way back in the early WoW days. I have always gotten engaged in every community that has appealed to me and i can truly recommend this clan. Currently low level recruiter in this clan since i am recovering from managing a Moon clan.

Edited by The66Monkey

Interested in joining, Rank 3.5 with a fully leveled Loki, and currently working on an Oberon.

I like to shoot stuff and stab things and think it would be fun to play with something other than pick ups.

Edited by Sapientia

Hello, Im currently rank 4 and im searching for friendly clan. I would like to joing in your clan and put some resources into it. In game name: Destroyskij

You are currently in a guild and can not get an invite.

Interested in joining, Rank 3.5 with a fully leveled Loki, and currently working on an Oberon.

I like to shoot stuff and stab things and think it would be fun to play with something other than pick ups.

Invite sent. Welcome

PSA: We are currently full and working on kicking people. Observe new activity requirements.

More spots open as we kick people so invite might take a little longer in the future.

Update: We now have a 60 day (without prior notice) inactivity limit for players of MR 8+ and a 40 day limit for players of MR 7-. This may be relaxed if we upgrade to a Mountain clan depending on the number of our members that remain active and our rate of recruitment.

Edited by _Mozzy_

Update: We now have a 60 day (without prior notice) inactivity limit for players of MR 8+ and a 40 day limit for players of MR 7-. This may be relaxed if we upgrade to a Mountain clan depending on the number of our members that remain active and our rate of recruitment.

Reasonable.

See you on the field, Teno!

Hey i'd like to join your clan. I'm coming back to the game from a long hiatus so I might ask a bunch of question (although I do look for stuff myself so don't worry). I'm mastery 7.

Cheers!

Invite sent, welcome!

HI THERE!

I'm a very active player looking for a new clan. I saw some people advertising about the tenno prime clan and that's how I found out about you.

I'm MR7 and i own Around 12 frames.

It would be cool if i could join your clan because i have been on a quest to find a good clan but i haven't found one. But your clan looks promising and it would be nice if you could chuck me an inv.

HI THERE!

I'm a very active player looking for a new clan. I saw some people advertising about the tenno prime clan and that's how I found out about you.

I'm MR7 and i own Around 12 frames.

It would be cool if i could join your clan because i have been on a quest to find a good clan but i haven't found one. But your clan looks promising and it would be nice if you could chuck me an inv.

I tried to invite you however "User is already in a clan".

if you are still interested in joining PM me when u have left your old clan. If you have found a new clan i wish you the best of luck.

I left My clan can you reinv me, Thx :)

I tried to invite you however "User is already in a clan".

if you are still interested in joining PM me when u have left your old clan. If you have found a new clan i wish you the best of luck.

Ileft my clan, can you reinv plz? thx in advance :)