Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Clan Need A Home? We Offer Site, Ts3, Forum, & More..

SeeingBlue

Hello Everyone,

If you are a clan or alliance in need of resources then please continue reading...

I am the founder of the 2 year old gaming community, Great Architect. I also recently started playing Warframe and enjoyed it, so I am looking for people to play with. Seeing as how I own a gaming community it seems kinda silly to join some random clan, but I don't have the time to build or lead a successful clan. This leads me to the point of this thread.

I am willing to provide a home(web page, forum, teamspeak, and anything else you may need) for 1 clan/alliance right now. I don't ask for any special position in your clan. I'm just looking to gain some Warframe activity in my community. You would not need to change your name. We'll give your officers Mod rights in your own forum, and teamspeak. We can also build you a clan landing page. If you have any other needs just talk to me about them. It's probably possible.

To apply your clan/alliance just contact me through our support site, http://greatarchitect.us/support and let's talk!

Thank you,

SeeingBlue

Great Architect Founder

Ultimate Twitch Bot Developer

Edited by SeeingBlue