Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terrible Performance With Gaming Computer

-CM-Ruiner

That's strange indeed XD

I have an i5 3570k processor the HD 7950 from gigabyte like I said and a simple 8GB of RAM divided between 2 sticks.

I have no clue why I would have more an higher fps then you do. And I don't think that just turning off ambient occlusion makes such a difference.

On the other hand I did research my entire pc build for over half a year before I decided which components I was going to buy to build my PC. Basically to avoid every bottleneck possible, but that should not be your problem...

This is a screenshot I posted in another thread. Not much going on on the screen but even if it's busy, that's about the amount of fps I can push out of this game:

Warframe0014_zps2lt7ayfv.jpg

Edit: If the pic doesn't work (I am currently not on my own pc, then refer to this thread @post #8: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426025-pictures-new-grineer-doorscanner-pretty-much-invisible/

On a sidenote, during loadingscreens it sometimes peaks to over 8000 fps, so I don't believe numbers tell us everything we need to know. But it's running stable for me ^_^

Edited by SlytexNL

Hmm. I have 12gb ram (2x2 and 2x4)  GFX  asus 7950 dc2t v2 which should be very good.Other games runs just fine:) I tried unpark cpu cores, all settings combination, set warframe as high priority for CPU etc. No results. In big fights I have big fps drops 60-35. normal fights are +- Ok I'm running 2 monitors setup but even if i disabled 1 monitor results were the same.

That's strange indeed XD

I have an i5 3570k processor the HD 7950 from gigabyte like I said and a simple 8GB of RAM divided between 2 sticks.

I have no clue why I would have more an higher fps then you do. And I don't think that just turning off ambient occlusion makes such a difference.

On the other hand I did research my entire pc build for over half a year before I decided which components I was going to buy to build my PC. Basically to avoid every bottleneck possible, but that should not be your problem...

This is a screenshot I posted in another thread. Not much going on on the screen but even if it's busy, that's about the amount of fps I can push out of this game:

Warframe0014_zps2lt7ayfv.jpg

Edit: If the pic doesn't work (I am currently not on my own pc, then refer to this thread @post #8: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426025-pictures-new-grineer-doorscanner-pretty-much-invisible/

On a sidenote, during loadingscreens it sometimes peaks to over 8000 fps, so I don't believe numbers tell us everything we need to know. But it's running stable for me ^_^

Edited by g_ice

What about memory frequency? that can make a difference

He'd see more of a stuttering affect, longer load time, pauses between map view portals, etc.  Memory won't affect fps unless it was really slow and very little of it at the same time.

@ g_ice: don't worry, your GPU is fine, but i'm wondering about that 2x2 and 2x4 RAM setup of yours. I did some research just now and there is some stuff to be found on setups like that. A few things to consider is, are they both running on the same speeds? 1333, 1600, etc? And (this shouldn't be your problem but still...) does your CPU and mobo support all those speeds? Also how did you set them up in the RAM-slots?

If the bandwidth and latency of your 2x2 and 2x4 sticks don't match, sometimes it can influence frame rates very significantly, sometimes it doesn't. You need to be lucky on this one for as far as I read the information I found correctly.

Back to the topic though, I still see no reason why your card should perform a little less then mine, but I also found this:

http://www.gpuzoo.com/Compare/ASUS_HD7950-DC2T-3GD5-V2__vs__GIGABYTE_GV-R795WF3-3GD/

The differences between both cards are pretty small. Mine is slightly faster and (...and this is also the reason I bought it) I can boost the crap outta my card XD. EDIT: I didn't boost it yet... just so you know...

But still there should be close to no difference between you and me because (to be honest) Warframe is really not a demanding game.

Except when I'm in the Liset....

Edited by SlytexNL

I got all eyecandy activated my system

I7 2600k runs at 4ghz atm

Gigabyte 970 G1 gaming

16gb ram

Windows 8.1 

Rarly drops under 100fps 

and i run the game at 2560x1440p so much higher then yours something is wrong 

You can see the FPS meter bellow

screenshot http://s15.postimg.org/4pdk5qx3t/230410_2015_04_15_00001.png   2560x1440p 

screenshot http://s28.postimg.org/5tkp1msl7/230410_2015_04_15_00003.png   1920x1440p OPS tought it was 1080p but i tested not big defrence seams to be about 200 - 250fps max wont go fruther does not matter how much u lower the resolution some kind of cap.

in the ship i have around 400fps tho.

GPU usage 40% 

CPU usage 55% (all cores)

Edited by Lolish