Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanframe Concept Cyrus

Kayvaan_Shrike

Cyrus is a tenno who wields countless number of swords and in a blink of an eye can slice his enemies into shreds. His stats are close to ash but

Health will be 150 (400 at rank 30)

Energy will be 100 (200 at rank 30)

Armor is 100

Shields will be 125 (325 at rank 30)

Shield Recharge will be 25

Sprint speed will be 1.4 same as ash

4 scratch and 2 Vs same as ash

His skills are basically based on other game characters that are famous for using sword abilities

Sorry if I based him on a photo i just saw online, can't draw T_T

Cyrus will have a mask because his long hair will still be visible and the color can be edited

http://sadpanda.us/images/1591854-S071Q5G.jpg

1. Piercing Stabs

Almost the same as slash dash but it only hits 1 enemy but can be upgraded to increase the range, damage and number of enemies it will affect. Will only affect a single target unless upgraded and can be affected by mods

Damage: 100/150/200/250

Range: 7.5m

Enemies Affected: 1/2/4/5 enemies

Energy Cost: 25

2. Shadow Blades

Based on saryn's contagion but instead of poison there are 2 extra "Shadow" blades that deal the same amount of damage. When upgraded it only increases the duration of the skill. Can be affected by mods

Duration: 5secs/5secs/7.5secs/10secs

Energy Cost: 75

3. Dancing Blades

Cyrus summons his blades to encircle him while it spins furiously slicing nearby opponents to pieces. Deals damage per second. Best used when crowded by infested or melee units by both grineer and corpus. Can be affected by mods

Duration: 1sec/1sec/2secs/3secs

Damage: 150/150/175/200 per second

Range: 2.5ms

Energy Cost: 75

4. Blades Of Hades

Cyrus channels his energy to summon his countless blades to stab numerous opponents from the ground. Almost like Frost's ice wave minus the wave effect and this skill affects every enemy in a 360 degree angle. Can be affected

by mods

Damage: 1000/1000/2000/3000

Range: 10m

Energy Cost: 100

Cyrus favors swords more than daggers and heavy weapons

Hope you like it guys... Sorry guys if I can't illustrate the skills and make his own appearance and I really wish the DEVs would consider this as one of the new Warframes =)

Edited by Kayvaan_Shrike