Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan

(PSN)ASK_Death_Trophy

Our Clan is recruiting and growing by the day, we are looking for ACTIVE and MATURE players to join us. We have a fully researched Dojo and veteran players who'll be able to guide you with unlocking planets and getting various weapon/prime parts that you may need. If interested contact myself (Marvalis1) in-game or PSN. Hope to see you along side us.

Our Clan is recruiting and growing by the day, we are looking for ACTIVE and MATURE players to join us. We have a fully researched Dojo and veteran players who'll be able to guide you with unlocking planets and getting various weapon/prime parts that you may need. If interested contact myself (Marvalis1) in-game or PSN. Hope to see you along side us.

I'm excat from After Dark Action. My clan will be opening up recruitment soon (after U16). Please see my recruitment thread for more details to see if you'd be interested. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420549-after-dark-action-is-recruiting-soon/

If you are interested, please send me a message on psn and reply to my thread! 

Thanks for your time, and happy warframing! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feel free to join us. No fancy websights, but we have a good clan that helps out all the time. Full dojo, no clan tax, and I basically cover all donations in the dojo. I give out plat on birthdays and holidays, to show my appreciation, and to help out 

message on PSN if you want FotoPhreak92