Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheese's Fanarts: Banshee + Assorted Chibis [Nov 15]

Mucerp

Yes

Whovian here

should I put that on my profile?

maybe I should also mention my NERF weapon collection, since Steve seems to like them...

well properly not, modestly being a virtue and all.

And that depends on how complete said collection is.

Also Iustitia superb work.

Thanks, everyone!!

If DE really decides to go into releasing Warframe themed hoodies or coats, I'd be all over 'em too! (To hell with the fact that I can't wear them in my country because it's always so hot T__T)

Giving my Mag some love, because I feel bad for giving her the really fugly Coil helmet.

tumblr_mo325ofF5p1qf2m52o1_1280.jpg

Nice work!

Though, I have to say. I am missing your colorized works a little. I loved the feel and atmosphere they had :)

But only a little bit!! I don't want to degrade your other work here in any way :D

Thanks, everyone!!

If DE really decides to go into releasing Warframe themed hoodies or coats, I'd be all over 'em too! (To hell with the fact that I can't wear them in my country because it's always so hot T__T)

Giving my Mag some love, because I feel bad for giving her the really fugly Coil helmet.

tumblr_mo325ofF5p1qf2m52o1_1280.jpg

This is absolutely brilliant

Beautiful drawings, great job man!

Thank you! :D

Nice work!

Though, I have to say. I am missing your colorized works a little. I loved the feel and atmosphere they had :)

But only a little bit!! I don't want to degrade your other work here in any way :D

Ehh~ I'm doing coloured stuff too! Just it's not Warframe themed.

You can drop by my tumblr to see them :'D http://schizocheese.tumblr.com/

This is absolutely brilliant

Thank you!! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice artwork. Though the effects of long-term cryostasis on the body can be pretty harsh, not sure how pretty one would look after a few generations of being frozen solid.

Don't mind me though, I'm just being 'That Guy'.

:P 

Poor Stalker. He needs a hug.

I'd give him one if he'd stop trying to put an arrow in my head. >:

Well damn, that looks much cooler than the mental image I had of Stalker's face.

Excellent work, as always.

Thank you! :'D

[°*°]> +1

\o\ \o/ /o/

Very nice artwork. Though the effects of long-term cryostasis on the body can be pretty harsh, not sure how pretty one would look after a few generations of being frozen solid.

Don't mind me though, I'm just being 'That Guy'.

:P 

Point taken. But then again...This IS Warframe, where logic and physics don't seem to apply. :'D

Being a Frost player, myself, I really enjoyed the male frost picture and the normally-clothed one. I honestly doubt I'll be able to imagine my Frost any differently now. Perhaps a Prime version is in order?

Ohhh yes. I just started building my own Frost Prime, so this calls for a celebratory picture!